Only in America

The Fish

Don't know the ins and outs of the case, but injecting agitated patients with Ketamine isn't uncommon in the NHS. Theres a reasonable evidence base. 

The issue comes when patients continue to be pinned to the floor 'after' the Ketamine, which is a good way to stop them breathing...

If giving an agitated person a dose of ketamine and then restraining them, (I’m guessing it’s not just pinning them to the ground), may cause them to stop breathing and probably die, then I suspect there is reasonable evidence to suggest that maybe ketamine is not a solution.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, ewerk said:

But aren’t they suing his company which is already broke rather than him personally?

They'll never see the money tbh, bill is now over one billion, not sure on him v company bit though

Edit, it's him personally evidently 

Edited by Toonpack
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Shot across the bow for the likes of Fox News/other disinformation organisations, as well as fucking Alex Jones right up. Some rare good news. 

Bring it on for all News and 'News Entertainment' channels, says I. If they present themselves as anything other than a fucking parody, they should be forced to report the actual facts. 

Also anyone reporting a story as fact that's proven to be false, should have to print/show a retraction that takes up as much space and time as their original story, in the same page/time slot. 

3 hours ago, The Fish said:

Bring it on for all News and 'News Entertainment' channels, says I. If they present themselves as anything other than a fucking parody, they should be forced to report the actual facts. 

Also anyone reporting a story as fact that's proven to be false, should have to print/show a retraction that takes up as much space and time as their original story, in the same page/time slot. 

Alex Jones will have millions offshore and will end up paying fuck all over many years

• Like 1

Just now, spongebob toonpants said:

Alex Jones will have millions offshore and will end up paying fuck all over many years

This judgement is surely less about the monetary punishment and more about a line in the sand?