Only in America

The Fish

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

The backwards map confused me for a minute!

Couldn't believe they couldn't even pick out the USA. I mean, I'd struggle with half the european countries, but I'd definitely be able to pick out England on a fucking map.

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

Couldn't believe they couldn't even pick out the USA. I mean, I'd struggle with half the european countries, but I'd definitely be able to pick out England on a fucking map.

Aye but we as a nation understand that the UK isn't the be all and end all of the world. Something that seems to be lost on many Americans vis-a-vis their own country. If the US is the sum total of your universe, why would you need to know what it looked like?

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Aye but we as a nation understand that the UK isn't the be all and end all of the world. Something that seems to be lost on many Americans vis-a-vis their own country. If the US is the sum total of your universe, why would you need to know what it looked like?

Which is fine if they're not saturated with US-centric imagery. From the news desks, to brand logos. Hell, watch a movie and there's the Universal Studios logo,

universal.jpg

USA proud of all others, top of the world, that's where the sun's rising and the rest of the world is in darkness.

Also, those interviewed weren't Brendan Dassey hicks.

4 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

It's not really backwards though is it? If we want to be accurate it's one third out or forward, backward would be if the right side was the GMT line.

It was made by someone, who as others have said, thinks the world starts and stops with the USA and not the date line.

We all know North Americans are stupid and ignorant, it's just degrees of this depending where they are from.

10 hours ago, sammynb said:

It's not really backwards though is it? If we want to be accurate it's one third out or forward, backward would be if the right side was the GMT line.

Ok  :lol:

Edited by Kid Dynamite

• 1 month later...

“If you listen over the talking that person doesn’t hear the shots,” he said. “Why? Because their headphones are on. This is another example of people not being aware of their surroundings. I heard at least four, or five, or six shots while that person was taking a cellphone video of the game. There’s no running for cover, there’s not even any looking around.”

“I know it’s hard when you’re wearing headphones, but we talk about this all the time, whether you’re jogging and wearing headphones, whether you’re at a video game wearing headphones, if they’re so loud you can’t hear what’s going on around you, you are living in your own world,” he said. “That can become deadly.”

NRA TV host Grant Stinchfield.

• Jaysus... 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...