Holidays 2015

Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many snipes on here. If someone massively irritates you intentionally or unintentionally just put the blocker on. There's a few irritated me beyond belief on here so I blocked them and what a much better place it is.

Am I the only one this bothers by the way? I take we are just passing it off as one of Stevie's foibles?

He's made no secret of his beliefs. It wasn't that long ago his Twitter picture was the white cliffs of Dover with 'piss of we're full' ffs. If being bothered by casual racism makes me a lefty student then so be it

Am I the only one this bothers by the way? I take we are just passing it off as one of Stevie's foibles?

He's made no secret of his beliefs. It wasn't that long ago his Twitter picture was the white cliffs of Dover with 'piss of we're full' ffs. If being bothered by casual racism makes me a lefty student then so be it

Oh I absolutely agree he is a botted twat but I think a lot of people think he is just quaint.

All that tells me is that he thinks our country is already over capacity, and given the cost of housing it probably is. You're the one being intolerant of his views if anything.

Oh I absolutely agree he is a botted twat but I think a lot of people think he is just quaint.

No one knows what you're on about you most boring of cunts.

As for J69. I think it would be harsh on geeks to call him one. Without doubt a prefect at school and one who gave a whole host of reports back to teachers. He still can't tell me about any Hitler like incidents neither.

Iirc you were banned from here a few years back for posting anti Semitic shit. Quaint as fuck tbh

It's good that the Eastern European waiters didn't spoil your holiday in Scotland. Do the Indian NHS staff spoil your hospital appointments or can you tolerate them too?

Iirc you were banned from here a few years back for posting anti Semitic shit. Quaint as fuck tbh

It's good that the Eastern European waiters didn't spoil your holiday in Scotland. Do the Indian NHS staff spoil your hospital appointments or can you tolerate them too?

No Indians are great, they saved our national health service.

People in our hospitals aren't all like you and him below you know pushing trolleys around and filling bags.

ed15a11f951ed2bc9c17f44e7688b57005084a19

British Indians are often the most intelligent people in our medical centres.

Edited by McFaul

Who was? :icon_lol:

Stevie.

And I'm not sure how waiters, in work and paying taxes are contributing to the housing crisis? Contributing to our welfare system maybe. The same welfare system some on here are currently using. The irony of that doesn't seem to register for some reason

So you know when you drink 12 pints and have a fit, who pushes you around on the trolley at the hospital? Or who empties the bin in the room when you've left?

Don't be a prick all your life Stevie

People who aren't intelligent enough to become fully fledged doctors like you. Having said that even though and you're a feminine gimp even in your best days, full respect to anyone who does that role because we all need them big time in hospitals or they wouldn't function.