Holidays 2015

Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you know that Latino farm workers in America earn around $50 a day? Restaurant workers also make around $2 an hour before tips. Do you boycott all things American in protest? Of course you don't, so drop the mock outrage that I had a holiday in the UAE

I was speaking to a Thai lass and told her that I'd been out and had a lobster that night which had cost me about £30. She said that was about a weeks pay for her. Did make me feel like we were exploiting them somewhat.

Wont anyone think of the lobsters???

xNKfkaO.jpg

I was speaking to a Thai lass and told her that I'd been out and had a lobster that night which had cost me about £30. She said that was about a weeks pay for her. Did make me feel like we were exploiting them somewhat.

That is some sensational patter, DK. :lol:

"Hey sweet thing, what did you have for tea.... (oh she doesn't understand me...ok, here goes...) WOT U HAVE FOR DINDIN. ME HAVE LOBSTER FOR THIRTY POUNDS. CHECK THE RECEIPT LADY I AM RICHEST MAN IN PHUKET. NOW YOU SUCK ME OFF."

Aye, it was your lobster dinner that was most degrading about your time with her :lol:

Did you know that Latino farm workers in America earn around $50 a day? Restaurant workers also make around $2 an hour before tips. Do you boycott all things American in protest? Of course you don't, so drop the mock outrage that I had a holiday in the UAE

I'm not outraged, just mocking.

"Hey sweet thing, what did you have for tea.... (oh she doesn't understand me...ok, here goes...) WOT U HAVE FOR DINDIN. ME HAVE LOBSTER FOR THIRTY POUNDS. CHECK THE RECEIPT LADY I AM RICHEST MAN IN PHUKET. NOW YOU SUCK ME OFF."

Aye well me love you long time didn't get me very far.

:lol: