Holidays 2015

Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Howmanheyman....

We're now officially old/middle class/tossers as we're doing this in January...

http://www.pocruises.com/rab/?search=true

A week in San Francisco at the end too :good:

We're back for a couple of weeks then fly to Singapore,Auckland,Sydney,Bali,Thailand,Vietnam,Canbodia etc etc for the rest of the year. Basically am trying to guarantee we get to the FA cup final which I more than likely wouldn't be able to get to :glare: .....but all that's not before birthday drinks on the 25th ;)

@@Howmanheyman....

We're now officially old/middle class/tossers as we're doing this in January...

http://www.pocruises.com/rab/?search=true

A week in San Francisco at the end too :good:

We're back for a couple of weeks then fly to Singapore,Auckland,Sydney,Bali,Thailand,Vietnam,Canbodia etc etc for the rest of the year. Basically am trying to guarantee we get to the FA cup final which I more than likely wouldn't be able to get to :glare: .....but all that's not before birthday drinks on the 25th ;)

If you want some addresses to do the full Gemmill Tribute Tour in San Francisco, just let me know. I can even provide you with the address where the famous Gemmill name was first registered. A pretty important moment in time.

Just back from a weekend in Ediburgh. Lovely city, great people. Well saying that I only encountered one Scottish person working in any bar, restaurant or hotel I was in but regardless they were top class.

90% likely to be going to Florence in November to visit an old friend.

Already been there in Assassin's Creed and worried the real life views won't compare.

Also just had a weekend in Leuven/Brussels. Was cheaper and quicker on the train from London than it is back to Newcastle. Not sure I'll be attending a home game anytime soon now my eyes have been opened to the alternatives.

90% likely to be going to Florence in November to visit an old friend.

Already been there in Assassin's Creed and worried the real life views won't compare.

Also just had a weekend in Leuven/Brussels. Was cheaper and quicker on the train from London than it is back to Newcastle. Not sure I'll be attending a home game anytime soon now my eyes have been opened to the alternatives.

Florence is amazing, took wor lass there for our first weekend away together. In Genoa tonight which is an interesting place, very industrial in parts and a bit seedy but could be good for a few days break. Brief visit for me though, off to Milan tomorrow then taking a train through the Alps to Geneva.

Florence is amazing, took wor lass there for our first weekend away together. In Genoa tonight which is an interesting place, very industrial in parts and a bit seedy but could be good for a few days break. Brief visit for me though, off to Milan tomorrow then taking a train through the Alps to Geneva.

Never any pics so I'm guessing your really a waiter in some Paris cafe. :lol:

Never any pics so I'm guessing your really a waiter in some Paris cafe. :lol:

I've already told you, man. Chez posts from his laptop in his wallsend flat, wearing only y-fronts, a string vest, surrounded by strewn empty cans of special brew and half full bottles of Glens vodka.

In Genoa if you go up the small alleys up the hill from the harbour there are loads of little independent tailors there, sort of one man operations...Get yourself measured and pick out some cloth for shirts. Pick them up the next day. Best shirts I ever had.

In Genoa if you go up the small alleys up the hill from the harbour there are loads of little independent tailors there, sort of one man operations...Get yourself measured and pick out some cloth for shirts. Pick them up the next day. Best shirts I ever had.

:lol: Listen to the pair of you.