Holidays 2015

Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

continental breakfast, not full english today I see today, CT, you aristocrat you.

are you going to keep the sophistication going into this evening and dine at Bella Italla on Leicester Square?

continental breakfast, not full english today I see today, CT, you aristocrat you.

are you going to keep the sophistication going into this evening and dine at Bella Italla on Leicester Square?

It'll be battered prawns in the wok box tonight.

Walked from the Natural history museum back to carnaby using dad knows best routes (twice as long) and skipped lunch so tea, bring it on. :lol:

Walked past the Dorchester and through the streets behind there. Bloody posh.

Some luvvie place called Scots with clientele dripping with gold and me soaked in me shorts , trainers and kagoul.

There's rich people and then there's a whole other level of rich.

What's on the booze menu tonight, Fuck Chops?

Boozing is pretty limited with a 10 year old in tow. Some lovely looking pubs that I would love to frequent but it's not to be. Probably end up somewhere like the punch and Judy for a couple of ales .

Any good recommends around this area welcome. (Genuine). ;)

Boozing is pretty limited with a 10 year old in tow. Some lovely looking pubs that I would love to frequent but it's not to be. Probably end up somewhere like the punch and Judy for a couple of ales .

Any good recommends around this area welcome. (Genuine). ;)

Whatever you up end having, Chin Chin, as they say ;)