Holidays 2015

Christmas Tree

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok that doesn't sound too bad to be honest...

Can you not just strike up a conversation with someone? Treat it as a loner holiday where it's all about the experience and meeting new people, etc...

Approaching strangers, sounds like hell :D There's an absolute tiptop milf here like, single as well I've been stalking her since yesterday. I'm one of these rare introverted stunners though.

Quiff approaches said Milf,

Turns on the charm- " How you doing?"

Milf responds positively, asks, " So, you here alone?"

Quiff - " with my Mam and Dad"

Milf-

1rzr76.jpg_2.gif

251531-xsmall.jpg

"MILF sitting next to me now, I'll just finish posting this on Toontastic then I'll down the pint my Dad is getting me at the bar then I'll turn on the famous Mako charm........Wait!.........Where you going?........I didn't mean to call you a milf! Didn't know you were reading this! Mam and Dad don't mind if I make friends on holiday, honest!!"

Have you/the Mackem seductress got a vehicle?

Told you man, have a holiday in Britain this year, take it as an opportunity to see somewhere you've never been on our own islands.

Cornwall, Wales, Scotland,Peak District all amazing places.

We haven't but we are doing one of the things you mentioned there. Six weeks time we're going to Loch Lomond. I know it sounds shite, but I went as a kid and the scenery honestly takes you away. 5 neets in a 4 star hotel right at the top on the loch plus travel, £219. Incredible value.

Next year I will be able to go abroad again. I want to go to Thailand she wants to gan to Goa. Well she can fuckin Goa, I saw it on The Bourne Supremacy, it looked shite.

Edited by McFaul

Just putting together a trip with a good friend at the end of August/start of September - the fella's jetting off to Portugal for a week with his #bestie and my mate's never seen the UK beyond London, so we're going to cram the Lake District, somewhere Scottish (probably Arran) and a good chunk of Northumberland and Newcastle into about eight days. This does mean being in the Lakes on August bank holiday weekend, though, which I'm sure will prove to be a terrible error. Though probably not as terrible an error as me being the designated driver for the entire trip despite having driven a car once in the last 14 years. :boogie:

I'm picking up the hire car in Birmingham and I've just got an e-mail about required documentation from the "intern". He's called Harley Dunning. Not saying this over and over again in a Brummie accent when I do so will be an exquisite challenge.

I'm picking up the hire car in Birmingham and I've just got an e-mail about required documentation from the "intern". He's called Harley Dunning. Not saying this over and over again in a Brummie accent when I do so will be an exquisite challenge.

Mind and get your code from the DVLC before you go to pick the motor up...they don't recognise paper counterpart licenses any more..got caught by that weekend before last :glare:

Mind and get your code from the DVLC before you go to pick the motor up...they don't recognise paper counterpart licenses any more..got caught by that weekend before last :glare:

Ah yep, had read about that but I'm bound to forget it in the meantime so I'll scribble it down, ta :good: