Holidays 2015

Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do grown-up blokes still watch The Simpsons? I thought it was something probably most enjoyed by my 6-yr-old and teenagers/20-somethings.

Any bloke who watches The Simpson's is a banned by Cath word.

Some 30 odd year old was on twitter about his love for Harry Potter shows films. Some incredible human beings around.

Aye, the bairn likes Potter too, especially Voldemort. He's besotted with Star Wars and Darth Vader the minute like. I can see Christmas being entirely set in a galaxy far, far away this year.

The Simpsons isn't a kids show like - it has gone downhill over the last decade but at its peak it was one of the best shows on TV in any genre.

I think I watched two episodes in the 90s and it was so shit I changed channel to watch Bury v Northampton live on Sky. Not for me at all, or anybody my age I know either.

Edited by McFaul

I think I watched two episodes in the 90s and it was so shit I changed channel to watch Bury v Northampton live on Sky. Not for me at all, or anybody my age I know either.

Or of course anyone who doesn't like anything American.

You're supposed to be besotted with Skywalker not Vader. I think you might have a problem on your hands.

We're not dealing with a normal child here. His logic is that Vader used to be good therefore it's acceptable to like him. I've no doubt that he's heading for a life of super-geekery and will eventually take over the world.

Yeah @@catmag who could have possibly told the wee fella that Vader and Batman were the ones to like

See my post above. You're a bad influence!