So this football match thing

peasepud

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll play, up front preferably but centre midfield wouldn't be the end of the world.

We'll need a training session together I reckon!

79968[/snapback]

Long distance for me to travel for a training session... ;)

79971[/snapback]

Well as long as you promise your not shite and you do some training on your own! ;) I've never spent any time on N-O but i'm not losing to those twats! :rolleyes:

I'd be up for it depending on the timing.

Holding out for a five-a-side mind you, though with N-O having over 5 million members it's looking more like one of those near biblical free-for-alls at the local park with jumpers for goalposts. ;)

Holding out for a five-a-side mind you, though with N-O having over 5 million members it's looking more like one of those near biblical free-for-alls at the local park with jumpers for goalposts.  ;)

80113[/snapback]

I'll take my catapult then ;)

Holding out for a five-a-side mind you, though with N-O having over 5 million members it's looking more like one of those near biblical free-for-alls at the local park with jumpers for goalposts.  ;)

80113[/snapback]

I'll take my puppies then :rolleyes:

80122[/snapback]

;)

:(

Il play like, right wing or striker. ( Bit dubious like as i havent met a single one of you in person ) ....apart from mags ex on the other side of the planet for some strange reason.

80147[/snapback]

I would be dubious as well, Manc Mag hasn't shut up in the other thread about showering after the game

;)

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Need a physio/first-aider/someone to laugh at you all?  :rolleyes:

80295[/snapback]

You not playing this time?

80301[/snapback]

I didn't play last time - I was chief photographer ;) Anyway, I'm not too good at sports that involve running - there's a couple of things that get in my way ;)

Since nobody has put themselves forward, i'll be manager:

I can say now, I'll only allow "proper" players in my team, i'll fall out with both the left winger and one of the strikers, i'll be playing long balls up to the strikers (the ones i don't hate), i'll be expecting at least 3 to drop out with hamstring injuries and i'll sign Amady Faye!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Need a physio/first-aider/someone to laugh at you all?  :razz:

80295[/snapback]

You not playing this time?

80301[/snapback]

I didn't play last time - I was chief photographer :rolleyes: Anyway, I'm not too good at sports that involve running - there's a couple of things that get in my way :(

80306[/snapback]

and what would they be ? ;);)