Top Posters In This Topic

and what would they be ?  :lol:  :unsure:

80312[/snapback]

Gemmill and Mancy

80331[/snapback]

You mean a big pair of tits ?

:razz:

80333[/snapback]

And its Gemmills case we are talking BIG!!!!!! B)

80334[/snapback]

Everything must seem big when you're your size tbh. ;)

and what would they be ?  :lol:  :unsure:

80312[/snapback]

Gemmill and Mancy

80331[/snapback]

You mean a big pair of tits ?

B)

80333[/snapback]

And its Gemmills case we are talking BIG!!!!!! :rolleyes:

80334[/snapback]

Everything must seem big when you're your size tbh. :razz:

84703[/snapback]

Fuck sake, took you long enough to think of that comeback! ;)

You can unsticky this, N-O have bottled it ;)

84757[/snapback]

Perhaps we should make up a joint team with Skunkers :razz:

Incidentally I see they've had to start again and they're already having a dig at 'the other place':

http://www.skunkers.net/reunited/showthread.php?t=8

:lol:

84771[/snapback]

a "...fucking pile of shite..."??????

Surely he meant GREAT? :unsure:

I'm still up for a game of 5-a-side like, even if it's just people from this board.

84777[/snapback]

Sounds good to me - I reckon we should get a game organised. Would give me a good excuse for getting back home as well! :lol:

I'm still up for a game of 5-a-side like, even if it's just people from this board.

84777[/snapback]

Sounds good to me - I reckon we should get a game organised. Would give me a good excuse for getting back home as well! :lol:

84781[/snapback]

I'll play like.

84777[/snapback]

I'm up for five a side too. And what do you mean even if it's just people from this board? Who d'yer think yee are like? Juuuurhan fucking Cruyff? :lol:

84777[/snapback]

I'm up for five a side too. And what do you mean even if it's just people from this board? Who d'yer think yee are like? Juuuurhan fucking Cruyff? :lol:

84783[/snapback]

Edwin Van Der Sarr tbh, the physical resemblance is stratling.

84777[/snapback]

84783[/snapback]

I more Jordi Cruyff tbh.

Right, we're six short. :unsure:

84777[/snapback]

84783[/snapback]

He actually means "as long as we are not playing Toon Army Sweden again".

84777[/snapback]

84783[/snapback]

He actually means "as long as we are not playing Toon Army Sweden again".

84789[/snapback]

He felt so low after that performance he could literally have parachuted out of a worms arse.

The fans forget my fantastic Rob Lee turn and throughball that set up the first goal of the tournament, to instead concentrate on a fantastic piece of skill from a youngster that was beyond her years. Fickle bastids.

84798[/snapback]

Rob Lee aged forty. You turn like a fucking oil tanker. :lol:

Joking aside, that lass was pure class. If anyone should be ashamed it was JJ. The lad was dogshit.

The fans forget my fantastic Rob Lee turn and throughball that set up the first goal of the tournament, to instead concentrate on a fantastic piece of skill from a youngster that was beyond her years. Fickle bastids.

84798[/snapback]

Joking aside, that lass was pure class. If anyone should be ashamed it was JJ . The lad was dogshit.

84802[/snapback]

Wrote a great article about it afterwards though.

84798[/snapback]

Joking aside, that lass was pure class. If anyone should be ashamed it was JJ . The lad was dogshit.

84802[/snapback]

84811[/snapback]

Yeah but thats what he does and he's damn good at it! Goalkeeping on the other hand..... :unsure:

84798[/snapback]

84802[/snapback]

84811[/snapback]

Still haven't finished it tbh.