Newcastle United vs Manchester City

Tom

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'd won as much as we have, or slightly more, before the takeover tbf.

Weve won twice as many titles and one more FA cup. Not that that means anything tbh, without the Thai human rights abuser and the Arab human rights abuser theyd be viewed pretty much the same as us, chronic under acheivers with good support.

Weve won twice as many titles and one more FA cup. Not that that means anything tbh, without the Thai human rights abuser and the Arab human rights abuser theyd be viewed pretty much the same as us, chronic under acheivers with good support.

That's about it. We had McKeag, they had Swales. :lol:

They've now got the Arab cash, we've got the Hertfordshire cunt. :(

Edited by Howmanheyman

I like this for citeh attendances.. http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/attn.htm

They were rightly applauded for their average crowd when they were in the 3rd level of football in the late 90s; 28k in divi 3...thing is that was nearly 10k more than what they got in the division above a decade before :lol: That's the "sky" effect for you...

Didnt think It was anything to do with any deflection was it? ..it was just that Gouffran was stood in an offside position in the 6 yard box when the ball went past Hart...it nicked a man city player in the box..

Not a deflection that happened, but the balls heading straight at Gouff who only moves away at the last moment, Hart had to be prepared for Gouff to get a little touch on it

Not a deflection that happened, but the balls heading straight at Gouff who only moves away at the last moment, Hart had to be prepared for Gouff to get a little touch on it

:lol:

Because Joe really could have stopped it either way!

They're a big club, I'd rather the likes of them, Leeds, Everton competing with us at the top of a premier league than Chelsea etc.

Can't stand their support like. Massive fucking chips on their shoulders.

Didn't realise Southampton are only 3 points behind us now. Really need to start picking up points, big gap now between us and the top 6, and a bigger gap thankfully between us/Southampton and midtable.

Says something about our early season form that after three straight losses we've still got breathing space but yes. Still, we have Wham next; 3 points fairly easily there.

The deflection off demechilis makes the decision worse. Hart was beaten all ends up, the deflection takes it even further away from him.

I assumed he thought gouff had touched it but seemingly not. It's a staggeringly incompetent decision.

I really didn't see the mym tackle as red. It was a regulation cynical yellow card challenge - you see two a week in the prem. The fact that Nasri is injured is clouding people's judgement.

They've also won 2 league cups and the Cup Winners cup but yeah, I was a little off there.

A rejuvinated West Ham away and then Norwich away coming up.Makems at home after that then Chelsea away.

4 points from 12 i reckon.

What??

I'd be disappointed if we didn't get at least 7 from 12 frankly - and I think we could get 9 or 10 if we play like today.

West Ham aren't rejuvenated, they won one game; Tomkins will be suspended for our game for one thing and he's basically the only decent defender they have unless they can get Lescott over the line - and I'm pretty sure Nolan is out/won't ever be allowed back. Carroll is a concern but I doubt they'd have him on for a full game.

Norwich are woeful.

If we can't beat Sunderland at home after our recent performances against them, there's something seriously wrong.

Chelsea will be tough.