Newcastle United vs Manchester City

Tom

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't a dangerous tackle because someone gets injured.

It is if it's from behind at knee height leading with one leg and then swinging a second in without getting within a foot of the ball though.

Any opponent does that to Ben Arfa and we'd be raging. The best thing you can say about it is the referee booked him so there can't be any retrospective ban.

I think he twists his knee before Mapou makes the second contact, judging by that gif.

Wish he'd hit him harder, to be honest.

Aye, if we're going to get all the grief for it then it might as well be a career-ender.

His knee goes ..... back and to the left..... back and to the left.

Not exactly a double leg break is it. We all know Nasri is soft as shite and the fact that he didnt need gas speaks volumes. Our lad was so off his tits by the time he left the park he was trying to take a bow.

Horrible shit, but I wouldn't wish that kind of injury on anyone. I think it's a bit gauche to be revelling in his troubles too.

As an aside, does anyone know the number for a good blacksmith?

I can't believe their fans on the bluemoon forum, mind. Bitter, bitter bastards. Typical, mouthy manc arseholes, red or blue they're just the same.

Talking about "hatchet jobs" and so on. Are they for real? We played them off the park for long spells of the game, Tiote absolutely bossed the midfield. Apart from the first 10 minutes we were the better team without doubt.

Think the game was quite revealing in how fragile ManC are when a team goes toe to toe with them and keeps a high tempo. Won't win the league.

Everyone has looked fragile.

Still don't think it's a bad tackly. He's not jumped into it, his studds aren't showing, he hasn't raked his studds down his shin or achilies and it's from the side not behind. He's clearly tried to trip him (that in itself can be dangerous as knocking someone down who's going at pace could always cause an ijury in the fall) and it's just a banging together of legs.

Some people really need to get a grip but I suppose as they're the favourites for the league that won't happen any time soon.

I repeat my view that I think Nasri is a cunt and as such I'm more than happy to bad things happen to people I think are cunts. I would have been happier if he'd missed the world cup tbh. I don't wish any permanent damage to him but to see him miserable as fuck because he's missed Brazil would funny as fuck!