Newcastle United vs Manchester City

Tom

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Jones won't be refereeing a match this weekend, 4th official at Sunderland v Southampton, basically putting him in the only ground where he'll get a good reception

Mike Jones won't be refereeing a match this weekend, 4th official at Sunderland v Southampton, basically putting him in the only ground where he'll get a good reception

Wasn't it as much the Linesman's fault?

I thought the scenario was that the linesman didn't do anything until Jones asked him if Gouffran was offside. I think basically Jones decided that Gouffran was interfering with play, but wasn't sure if he was offside. The linesman confirmed he was offside at the time, but the interfering decision was Jones.

That would tally with what Pardew said more or less anyway.

A lot of people are saying he should have sent Yanga-Mbiwa off. Including Gary Neville - who's opinion on dirty tackles I don't really care for.

If the game had been refereed properly and our goal had stood I very much doubt that our players would have had cause to throw their weight around anyway.

No - Joe Hart said he couldn't see and all of the City players crowded the ref whilst our lads were off celebrating. He then went to consult his linesman.

No - Joe Hart said he couldn't see and all of the City players crowded the ref whilst our lads were off celebrating. He then went to consult his linesman.

It was one of the most cowardly and incorrect decisions I've seen for a long while.

Gouffran was running away from goal,and running in a different direction to where the ball was coming from.He made no attempt to play the ball and was two yards in front of Hart,so whichever way you look at it,it should have been a goal.The linesman could only flag for offside,due to his positioning,and not interference.If the ref had a good look at the incident,his only action was to give the goal.

He shit his pants and gave a free kick.I noticed he held his arm up for the free kick.Is that what they do if interference takes place.

Haven't been on here for a week or so, but I was proud of the toon on Sunday we were brilliant, and were probably the better team. No mean feat, absolutely maximum there's only three teams in the WORLD better than Man City, and we did ourselves proud. People calling Pardew for shouting "you owld caaant" at their manager should just pipe down. One of his finest hours in football, genuine, passionate and embarrassing, all three things I look football men to be. We're not Man City, but we're not a million miles away from Tottenham, Man Utd and Liverpool, we're a canny side and I think we'll win at West Ham.

i never never come on other fan forums, but i felt compelled to post here after this match.

You have to be on of the most hateful bunch ever, you think you ahve some deserving right to win something, and thats utter bollocks.

You should have finished this match with 9 men..the challange of nasri was sickening.

And kebab should have been sent off twice..

I heard one of you say you were robbed..that is utter bollocks, we were robbed, robbed of a player due to being a bunch of dirty fuckers..

and your manager is the biggest prick in football..

im so glad we stuffed you, and that you will never be anything...EVER!..

FUCK YOU BARCODES.

CITY TILL I DIE..

ill enjoy this post until my delete and ban.

Shut up you ya daft cunt you're a mickey mouse club who have the fourth best team in the world, through Arab oil money, yet still can't sell out your cheap as fuck ground because you have and never had had NO SIGNIFICANT FANBASE. You were division 3 15 years ago, somewhere proper clubs like us, Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea, Everton and Liverpool have NEVER been.

you didn't stuff us Antony Barcham https://www.facebook.com/antony.barcham (you look like a charming fellow)

and i won't delete that post or ban you because you're a spastic who struggled to manage to form one coherent post.

the Irony of you gurning about a bad tackle btw, DeJong ring any bells dickhead?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1244326662907&set=pb.1071585062.-2207520000.1389791794.&type=3&theater State of the cunt, I look like Brad Pitt compared to that. Mancs are small and ugly. That's a fact. 5ft8 with bad heads.

"Nothing important was said on the touchline between me and Alan Pardew, but I think it's impossible for the referee to handle a game when every time he gave a decision against Newcastle there were complaints.

In other words, I wish we had a crowd who were so vociferous in trying to influence referees Edited by McFaul

Man City fans on the bluemoon site going scatty with Pardew and calling us thugs and the dirtiest team they've played. That Kippax wanker wasn't a lone voice. (It was like listening/reading Arsenals precious fans). They now don't like us again the fucking Manc mackem gobshites.

Good I don't like them never have, fucking arseholes. Anyone that was at Maine Road in 2000, knows what a horrible bunch of tramps they are. Ugly dwarf cunts mancs.