Newcastle United vs Manchester City

Tom

you didn't stuff us Antony Barcham https://www.facebook.com/antony.barcham (you look like a charming fellow)

and i won't delete that post or ban you because you're a spastic who struggled to manage to form one coherent post.

call me kippax son, and you know im right, and you can look my facebook up all day long, i wont hide from you self loathing pricks..

i just love beating you lot as much as them lot across the road in salford..

and i am a charming fellow..

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you remember what happened to Ben Arfa at yours Kippax?

I hope Nasri will be fine. However when he went down i did think that if it does keep him out for 18 months it won't even begin to have same impact on us when De Jong did Ben Arfa. You may not have been following Man City a few seasons ago, so I thought I'd point it out.

We were also the better side for large parts of that game.

By the way, much as the game was overshadowed by the disallowed goal, Man City I thought were by far the best team we have come up against this season.

I honestly thought for the 60mins either side of half time they were distinctly average tbh. Not shite, as they have the players to properly hurt any side but they pretty much had an off day today iyam.

They had an off day because Tiote was playing like a man possessed. He was truly awesome.

Aye agreed, defended against Fernandinho and Toure very well, and still was able to help out on both flanks. Also scored a cracking goal, should have been MOTM and got us points.

I honestly thought for the 60mins either side of half time they were distinctly average tbh. Not shite, as they have the players to properly hurt any side but they pretty much had an off day today iyam.

The Tiote decision changed the game's mentality for both teams. Crowd got loud and behind the team again. I just think that out of all the teams in the league, Man City punish you for your mistakes the most. The difference between their passing and distribution to ours for instance, was enormous; Anita getting ever so slightly close to Nasri (I think, or Silva) in the build up to their first goal lets him turn and run, lay it off to the wide man who then sends it in for Dzeko. When we played Arsenal the other week I thought for the whole game that we were in it, didn't once think that this was a team who were going to win the league. Today, when the first goal went in, and for about 10/15 after that, i thought we could have been in for a stuffing. The Tiote incident changed the game in that pissed our players off enough to get even more up at them, get tighter to them. While at the same time the City players seemed a bit ruffled. We were in it today for sure, and we deserved a point no doubt. What I was referring to when I said the 'best team' was that when they were getting the better of us at the start of the game, they dominated us like no other team has this season.

Edited by ADP

No i'll call you "trampy spastic"

btw, were you always special or did it happen recently? struggling to imagine anyone in their 40's i know who get on like this, but then again i don't know many down and out retards.

what is it, 800m spent and two trophies in 7 years, well aren't you just the model for success :lol:

I used to have a lot of time for City fans tbh, all the ones I met were good lads but this new found superiority is shite (not that they'd care what I or any other fans think, and rightfully so I don't now let alone if we were as good as they are now). They're good because of an outside source pumping vast amounts of money into them but some of them act like they're a big club in the old fashioned way they're not, this could be any team in the league structure. If the rumours are right it was literally Ashley being an arsehole that prevented this being us. Edited by Howay

The bitterness is strong in this one darthvador.gif

The most expensive squad in the history of professional football and he's still not happy :lol:

Makes you wonder about some people...what does actually make them happy?

Maybe it's the dad from the family of four I saw at Sandbach services on the m6, all dressed in pristine sky blue, no more than two hours after they'd win their first league title since the late sixties, launching into a complete mad manc bastard of title celebration by queuing up quietly with a distinct air of boredom for a KFC....

absolute prick...bully and gutted because he is a shit coach and not as good as pellers..

you should get everything you deserve...

honestly, i never have a go at other teams..but you lot are pathetic..

Just go spend another 100 mil to replace your broken glass cannon mate - it'll be alreet.

I used to have a lot of time for City fans tbh, all the ones I met were good lads but this new found superiority is shite (not that they'd care what I or any other fans think, and rightfully so I don't now let alone if we were as good as they are now). They're good because of an outside source pumping vast amounts of money into them but some of them act like they're a big club in the old fashioned way they're not, this could be any team in the league structure. If the rumours are right it was literally Ashley being an arsehole that prevented this being us.

Yup. They weren't a big club pre-takeover. Albeit I say that as a member of the 'Sky generation' due to my age. They've bought their success and as such I don't really have any respect or admiration for them as a club, although I do like watching them play.

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew on Cheick Tiote's disallowed goal: "We're in an entertainment business and the guy's hit a wonder goal that Joe Hart isn't going to save.

"I'm not thrilled with the referee's answer when I've asked for an explanation as I don't quite get how he can disallow a goal of that quality on the technical point he is using.

"Joe Hart is nowhere near it. It goes through a crowd of City players who are impairing his view.

"It's a massive call on a very technical point.

"Pellegrini said something to me on the touchline which I wasn't happy with, it was normal banter where I probably used words I shouldn't have in the heat of the moment and I apologise for that."

Old cunt Manuel Pellegrini: "It was a very difficult game and it's a very big result as we know it's a tough place to come and win.

"Nothing important was said on the touchline between me and Alan Pardew, but I think it's impossible for the referee to handle a game when every time he gave a decision against Newcastle there were complaints.

"It was an offside goal as they were interfering with Joe Hart and the referee made that call.

"I think the tackle on Nasri should have been a red card."

Edited by ewerk

Yup. They weren't a big club pre-takeover. Albeit I say that as a member of the 'Sky generation' due to my age. They've bought their success and as such I don't really have any respect or admiration for them as a club, although I do like watching them play.

Aye same, still wish it was us rather than them. Ah well.

They're what I'd consider a big club. Don't buy the modern bullshit that puts the likes of Man U, Liverpool and Arsenal on pedastals, MT.

Devils advocate - Hart had to be aware of a deflection off Gouffran. Not that he was getting anywhere near it anyway.

Didnt think It was anything to do with any deflection was it? ..it was just that Gouffran was stood in an offside position in the 6 yard box when the ball went past Hart...it nicked a man city player in the box..