Whats up with the site?

Jusoda Kid

Still running like a three legged dog, c'mon lads get it sorted, if HTT gets wind of this he'll be ripping the piss

80944[/snapback]

Like he needs that as an excuse... :rolleyes:

Will do some housekeeping tonight, see if I can tidy things up a bit...

Getting worse. Is this necessary to make the forum GREAT like N-O?

81377[/snapback]

I think this is more to do with the hosting rather than the forum itself. I emphasise think as I'm not 100% sure but other forums which I'm a member of running on the same server have also been running slow during periods of the day.

That being said, IPB is very hungry software and it's possible we may be maximising our capacity - never got chance to look at it last night due to demanding 3 month old but may get a chance tonight...

Getting worse. Is this necessary to make the forum GREAT like N-O?

81377[/snapback]

I think this is more to do with the hosting rather than the forum itself. I emphasise think as I'm not 100% sure but other forums which I'm a member of running on the same server have also been running slow during periods of the day.

That being said, IPB is very hungry software and it's possible we may be maximising our capacity - never got chance to look at it last night due to demanding 3 month old but may get a chance tonight...

81381[/snapback]

It seems pretty tempermental - it was really slow a few minutes ago but is now back to speed. I think we are spoiled now compared to what we used to get (:rolleyes:)and assume it will be instant nowadays! Overall this sites speed and stability have been spot on though.

I propose a cull of members to reduce the traffic.  Nominations? :rolleyes:

And you can't nominate me cos it was my idea. :yes

81448[/snapback]

Turd Ferguson if he's still registered.

Smithers Jones an all.

Flush the bastards oot.

I propose a cull of members to reduce the traffic.  Nominations? :rolleyes:

And you can't nominate me cos it was my idea. :yes

81448[/snapback]

There's plenty of accounts with no posts actually - must get round to clearing them out.

Plus I think we'll put a minimum post limit on people who can use the forum - there's plenty who have never (or rarely) posted on here yet are in there regularly...

Awww... if you ban all the lurkers, then we'd not be able to run another Adopt A Lurker scheme :yes

Because they've gone sooooooooo well in the past... :rolleyes: But still! It's the thought that counts.