Jloyd Samuel

Holden McGroin

Probably end up signing Samuel L Jackson in error tbh if we do go in for him

79897[/snapback]

Proper player who would give no shit...

I think he got recommended to Souness by Rene Huigita and the Medellin cartel...

Probably end up signing Samuel L Jackson in error tbh if we do go in for him

79897[/snapback]

Proper player who would give no shit...

I think he got recommended to Souness by Rene Huigita and the Medellin cartel...

79902[/snapback]

Might as well sign him, we've already got Shaft playing for us in that phenomena they call Ameobi

Why does he want out of Villa??

79924[/snapback]

Being second choice to Hughesinho.

79926[/snapback]

Fair point. He'll never get Aaron Pele out of that position tbh

79930[/snapback]

No shame in that though. What a player that lad is!

Why does he want out of Villa??

79924[/snapback]

Being second choice to Hughesinho.

79926[/snapback]

Fair point. He'll never get Aaron Pele out of that position tbh

79930[/snapback]

No shame in that though. What a player that lad is!

79939[/snapback]

Absolutely spot on. But still, this player is only a shadow of this other guy whose name I can't remember .. but I think he is the skipper of Betty Ford Center United.

He's been appalling for about two seasons.  Villa fans think he's a bag of wank, so how exactly do you think that would change here?

79954[/snapback]

Hmm, I've heard many Villa fans saying that about Hughes, and they can't understand why he's in the team.

EDIT: Did anyone notice who lost his man for West Ham's first goal on Saturday? ;)

I realise you're all taking the piss and everyone knew he wasn't good enough for where we wanted to be, but selling Hughes was still a stupid move. We lost a good squad player who was never injured and who didn't complain when he wasn't in the team. I'd take him over Robbie Elliott (and Babayaro when he has one of his stinkers) anytime.

I realise you're all taking the piss and everyone knew he wasn't good enough for where we wanted to be, but selling Hughes was still a stupid move. We lost a good squad player who was never injured and who didn't complain when he wasn't in the team. I'd take him over Robbie Elliott (and Babayaro when he has one of his stinkers) anytime.

79985[/snapback]

Totally agree.