What's Currently Wrong With You

Jan

7 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Took my nephew to one of those trampoline places at the weekend.  Full of bouncing chav tits, its full of retards too.  In the process I've fucked my back :blink:

Karma for trying to use him to skive off work. 

Edit: I realised that read horribly - I meant it pisstakingly :)

Edited by NJS

• 4 weeks later...

Has my last scan last week, got to wait until next Friday for results. The waiting to find out is probably worse than the treatment.

Hair has decided to grow back patchy as, I’ve had it razored off twice and it’s still being a mong. Still better than a man bun that I see cunts wearing like so I might just grow it out

I used to have a superb mane. Now receding at the front. I don’t think I’ll ever go completely bald but it’s getting the number 1 treatment all over as soon as I clock a bald spot at the back. 

Shaving my head again after all these years would be liberating - the ultimate low maintenance cut. It’s a bit unfair that we assume those who have hair but take it to the bone are thugs or nazis when it’s entirely socially acceptable to do so if you’re follically challenged.   

6 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I used to have a superb mane. Now receding at the front. I don’t think I’ll ever go completely bald but it’s getting the number 1 treatment all over as soon as I clock a bald spot at the back. 

Shaving my head again after all these years would be liberating - the ultimate low maintenance cut. It’s a bit unfair that we assume those who have hair but take it to the bone are thugs or nazis when it’s entirely socially acceptable to do so if you’re follically challenged.   

Quite. I don't assume they are nazis. I assume they are slapheads who may be nazis. My hair is as thick as ever. Going a bit grey on my side burns but can't complain. 

16 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

My hair is quite simply fantastic. It’s got the kind of depth and volume only seen in Russian Literature 

tbf I think you, me and tom make up for the rest of the board

11 hours ago, Renton said:

Are you another slaphead? Fucking hell, that's Alex, Ant, MF, dotbum, probably many more. Thank God we've got Tom.

Definitely enough baldies to start our own branch of the EDL.

Slapheads suit some blokes, it doesn’t suit me.

I had fairly long hair and had a full beard since I will 18, so I’ve gone from unkempt wilderness looking fucker to a frog whose heads too small for his body. It’s a strong look

1 minute ago, strawb said:

Slapheads suit some blokes, it doesn’t suit me.

I had fairly long hair and had a full beard since I will 18, so I’ve gone from unkempt wilderness looking fucker to a frog whose heads too small for his body. It’s a strong look

:lol: