What's Currently Wrong With You

Jan

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Also remember when you could jizz onto your wife’s face from the other side of the bedroom? That stops too once you’re married  

Fyp

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Renton said:

I'm a hospital porter by qualifications but have you seen paper mask? .......

I remember the days I could blind Mrs Rents from 30 yards with a jizz bolt.

Is that something hospital porters do to pass the time on their break or just part of the job description? 

Edited by Blastronaut

Just now, Blastronaut said:

Is that something hospital porters do to pass the time do on their break or just part of the job description? 

He used it for cornering, like Spiderman. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

He used it for cornering, like Spiderman. 

Fuck sake. It not just MF, you've all went full Nathan Barley. If anything MF could be the Dan Ashcroft of these General Chat threads.

• Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having a cataract removed today - I was diagnosed with them in both eyes two years ago but one needed doing so I got it done  and the other was "as and when" but I noticed  my vision was getting a bit worse in that eye since the start of winter. 

This is how this place ends isn't it?

Gemmmill "ooooh, me pace maker went on the blink again, had to get a new battery put in"

NJS "Eeeeeh, I'm blind as a bat me, hope those new corneas work...."

Alex "Aye, me knee replacement is top notch"

Wykiki "'kin t'hell. Ave tha seen tha waiting list for t'hip relacement? Tory cunts"

Etc. 

Old, decrepit, falling to bits. Using forum technology which the kids can't believe doesn't belong in Beamish, moaning about Tik Tok and FFP until space year 2050, then silence. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

51 minutes ago, Renton said:

This is how this place ends isn't it?

Gemmmill "ooooh, me pace maker went on the blink again, had to get a new battery put in"

NJS "Eeeeeh, I'm blind as a bat me, hope those new corneas work...."

Alex "Aye, me knee replacement is top notch"

Wykiki "'kin t'hell. Ave tha seen tha waiting list for t'hip relacement? Tory cunts"

Etc. 

Old, decrepit, falling to bits. Using forum technology which the kids can't believe doesn't belong in Beamish, moaning about Tik Tok and FFP until space year 2050, then silence. 

That's superb.  It's so true :lol: 

• Like 1

I had my Pacemaker replaced a couple of years back as it happens. Last one lasted about 9 years (off a 5 year battery) and this one has a 15 year battery, so I won't be going ANYWHERE! 

I had a motherfucking MRI last month, bitch! And I'm still going. 

All of the warnings everywhere about if you have ANY metal things in your body etc. There was a 1 in 1,000 chance that something went wrong cos of the PM. I wouldn't be surprised if it DID go wrong and I'm still here. 

• Haha 2