What's Currently Wrong With You

Jan

13 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I have a spelk that I can’t reach.

Annoys the fuck out of me that in films, the hero can plunge into his body parts with a dagger, retrieve a bullet and then staple himself bag together, yet I am in agony and turmoil trying to dig out a spelk with a pin. :(

Woth mentioning that due to this injury I am typing with my middle finger so spelling and grammar could be off today.

Aye, only one spelling mistake in that post, much less than usual.

14 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I have a spelk that I can’t reach.

Annoys the fuck out of me that in films, the hero can plunge into his body parts with a dagger, retrieve a bullet and then staple himself bag together, yet I am in agony and turmoil trying to dig out a spelk with a pin. :(

Woth mentioning that due to this injury I am typing with my middle finger so spelling and grammar could be off today.

Submerge in white vinegar for half hour and it should rise to the top of the skin.

• 5 weeks later...

Must have lifted the little un awkwardly cos my back is currently in an S shape and I can't fucking stand up. Doctor diagnosed bulging disc which is pressing on the sciatic nerve. Given me some Naproxen.

I've got a new found sympathy for people in back pain. Hope it clears up soon as im in going to the Peak District for a week on Friday 

Condolences, it’s the absolute fucking worst pain I’ve ever known in my life and I’ve broken four bones and been knocked over by a car. 

You need to manage the pain as well as the swelling so naproxen alone isn’t enough. You need co-dydramol or something else laced with codine. Pain management is absolutely the most important thing to sort ASAP if you don’t want it to linger and get worse.

Until it fucks up, you don’t realise many ordinary, everyday physical actions rely on your back. 

Good luck in the Peak District, you driving down?  

( OOOOOYAHFUCKINBAZZZTID! Every single bump in the road :D). 

Aye, it's a fucker when you do your back in.  Hope it heals soon.

I ripped my piriformis muscle and now its weakened so have to keep on top of my core stuff otherwise it goes.  Then I have about 2 weeks where I cant do fuck all.

The wife will be driving down now. Fortunately I've got 10 days off work to try and get sorted. 

Naproxen, Paracetamol and Diazepam hasn't touched it. Tried codeine as well and it did nowt. I probably need amitriptyline if it's the sciatic nerve 

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

The wife will be driving down now. Fortunately I've got 10 days off work to try and get sorted. 

Naproxen, Paracetamol and Diazepam hasn't touched it. Tried codeine as well and it did nowt. I probably need amitriptyline if it's the sciatic nerve 

Have a drink, man ;)

i'm surprised the valium hasn't sorted it like. i got some last time my back went, but i've hung on them for long haul flights and, erm, other occasions. co-dydramol always did the job for me. they're a bit spacey but definitely numb the pain. 

It was only 2 x 2mg that was left in the cupboard so didn't really have a chance to do much. Been back today and got some Codeine.

The pain is manageable, it's the inability to stand up straight which is doing my tits in. My lower back feels like it's set in concrete 

35 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

It was only 2 x 2mg that was left in the cupboard so didn't really have a chance to do much. Been back today and got some Codeine.

The pain is manageable, it's the inability to stand up straight which is doing my tits in. My lower back feels like it's set in concrete 

So will your turds after a couple of days on codeine 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Ant said:

Stomachs in bits randomly the last week, doubled over in pain with cramps a couple of hours after eating until i'm sick then it'll ease off. Was fine for a couple of days then same again 2hrs after eating some sausages/mash/veg for dinner yesterday.

Prob an ulcer or something but had to get blood tests this morning

I would stop eating until you're sick, Adam Richman

• 2 weeks later...

just fucked my wrist going over in a tussle for a 50 50 ball in my work game of 5 a side. 

fucking knacks and already swollen. fearing it may be fractured. 

2 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

just fucked my wrist going over in a tussle for a 50 50 ball in my work game of 5 a side. 

fucking knacks and already swollen. fearing it may be fractured. 

:gay: