What's Currently Wrong With You

Jan

tweaked my lower back again on saturday randomly getting off the sofa. couldn't walk for about 48 hours then it cleared up. physio reckons it's connected to my hamstrings which are really tight. need to chill out at the gym a bit.

tweaked my lower back again on saturday randomly getting off the sofa. couldn't walk for about 48 hours then it cleared up. physio reckons it's connected to my hamstrings which are really tight. need to chill out at the gym a bit.

I did some hill shuttles yesterday and I'm waddling around like The Fish's sister in the Asda frozen aisle today, but I'm going to stop complaining having heard that. Ouch.

I did some hill shuttles yesterday and I'm waddling around like The Fish's sister in the Asda frozen aisle today, but I'm going to stop complaining having heard that. Ouch.

She discovered home delivery.

Swear to god she looked at the future depicted in WallE as utopia.

I think being a whingey bugger 90% of people on here will be aware of this, but I had an operation on a huge brain tumour in August. The initial period after was awful and I was back in hospital twice, largely down to drinking. It's 6 months ago now I have a wide range of tablets to sort me out, and it works apart from the week I have me 20 chemo tablets which is this week in a 1 week in 4 carry on. Absolutely fucks your memory. There's 4 levels of seriousness with brain tumours and cancer in general, if it's a 4 - you're dead. Mine is a 3, apparently 50% die within 5 years and the tumour reappears 2-5 years. I'll never give up, and I have an outstanding chance of living a full life, just got to remain positive. I still look alright, I would if I was a lass, I still hate Ashley, I still love NUFC despite jacking my season ticket and can still be a loving and passionate cheeky c. That's all that counts.

Yoga has the answer to your problems. I've gone from not being able to touch my toes to being able to get the palms of my hands flat on the soles of my feet in a couple of months. I'm practically a professional contortionist.

Yoga has the answer to your problems. I've gone from not being able to touch my toes to being able to get the palms of my hands flat on the soles of my feet in a couple of months. I'm practically a professional contortionist.

:lol: Out of interest, do you go to classes or is this a DVD or something similar?

I think being a whingey bugger 90% of people on here will be aware of this, but I had an operation on a huge brain tumour in August. The initial period after was awful and I was back in hospital twice, largely down to drinking. It's 6 months ago now I have a wide range of tablets to sort me out, and it works apart from the week I have me 20 chemo tablets which is this week in a 1 week in 4 carry on. Absolutely fucks your memory. There's 4 levels of seriousness with brain tumours and cancer in general, if it's a 4 - you're dead. Mine is a 3, apparently 50% die within 5 years and the tumour reappears 2-5 years. I'll never give up, and I have an outstanding chance of living a full life, just got to remain positive. I still look alright, I would if I was a lass, I still hate Ashley, I still love NUFC despite jacking my season ticket and can still be a loving and passionate cheeky c. That's all that counts.

I'm sure you're gonna make it Stevie.

:good: All the best dude.

:lol: Out of interest, do you go to classes or is this a DVD or something similar?

DVD. If there was even one lass in the class half as decent as the ones on this DVD I'd get sent home in disgrace.

It's a 108 day course called The Ultimate Yogi made up of about 12 different videos. :lol:

DVD. If there was even one lass in the class half as decent as the ones on this DVD I'd get sent home in disgrace.

It's a 108 day course called The Ultimate Yogi made up of about 12 different videos. :lol:

Cheers, Boo-Boo.

I obtained it on your recommendation, there isn't really any way of knowing what video to start with or a schedule to follow. I'm a total novice, opened the folder and thought "eh?", then "nah".

I can tell you the order to do things in man. I'll PM you it later if you're interested.

Alexis, you can get it on torrents man. It's worth it just for the instructor's patter. He's a proper Californian mystic.

I can tell you the order to do things in man. I'll PM you it later if you're interested.

Alexis, you can get it on torrents man. It's worth it just for the instructor's patter. He's a proper Californian mystic.

Haven't really got the time but may well give it a shot at some point. Probably in about 10 years time ;)

Nice one, did you buy it like? Is it suitable for me as a nov or should I try and pick some basics up first? Oh and do I need owt? I've got a yoga mat.