What's Currently Wrong With You

Jan

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I'd pulled a muscle in my chest but Dr Google seems to indicate I may have costochondritis. Certain movements and deep breathing are agony. I went for a run this morning and after half a mile was ready to collapse onto the floor, I think a passing dog walker was on the verge of calling an ambulance. :lol:

Now bored and frustrated because it's not often the urge to run strikes these days and I have a feeling doing some weights at the gym wouldn't be too clever either.

I've got that, just over my heart...until it was diagnosed I thought I was having a heart attack twice a week.

When it started last week I assumed it was some sort of anxiety brought on by the stinking hangover I was experiencing at the time. 5 days later, probably not.

I've got proper gip with reflux at the minute. To the stage that I feel like I'm having an asthma attack whenever I eat something.

Improve your diet, bitchtits.

Edited by Gemmill

I'm on antibiotics and getting proper anxiety about work. keeps me awake when I go to bed. First thought I have when I awake and can't get back to sleep.

Could the 2 be related? Doesn't seem to be a listed side effect on the pamphlet. But I normally couldn't give a shit about work. Feels weird.

• 3 years later...
On 22/01/2014 at 14:07, Tooj said:

Couple of herniated discs as well as nerve issues in my neck, shoulder, spine, lower back and arm. :lol:

Dont know if you are still having problems with this (and not sure if I’ve mentioned it), but I had quite a few problems with a herniated disc 3’ish years ago and all the referred pain issues in arms, fingers, shoulders etc. Went through the usual tablets, physio and finally a consultant who wanted to replace the disc with a metal one. 

Anyway he warned me I would have less movement, could lose the use of my arm or could be paralysed from the neck down. I agreed to the op, went home and started googling like fuck. :lol:

I found this aussie on YouTube who has a practice on some tropical island and he had two exercises for herniated discs that “cured” me in 2 weeks. When I say cured, the pain went I cancelled the op and am now 3 or 4 years down the line. I get the odd twinge now and again but mostly still symptom free. 

If you are still having issues (and it’s related to a herniated disc), let me know and I’ll chuck the link up.

Look away now if your eating or squeamish.......

Any fucker ever had a yeast infection on your John Thomas :lol:

Absolute end of days stuff to wake up to that. Luckickly google identified the problem and the solution and a £10 tablet later, happy days.

Cant help but think of the poor fuckers not so long ago before a £10 tablet who must have went through absolute hell.

For once, no photos!

Fucks sake! Google medicine from the good CT. :icon_lol:

Once a mate of mine had a probable yeast infection on his  bell end. As a medical student, I advised him to dip it into a glass of vinegar.

Still hasn't forgiven me, the twat. 

40 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

Look away now if your eating or squeamish.......

Any fucker ever had a yeast infection on your John Thomas :lol:

Absolute end of days stuff to wake up to that. Luckickly google identified the problem and the solution and a £10 tablet later, happy days.

Cant help but think of the poor fuckers not so long ago before a £10 tablet who must have went through absolute hell.

For once, no photos!

What tablet? I've got what I think is one at the top of my arse crack. Sore as owt. I'm currently using talc to try and keep it dry and applying athletes foot cream. No idea if that's the proper way to treat it but don't really fancy seeing a doctor about me arse.

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

On 26/03/2018 at 12:38, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’ve had about 6 shits today and can only assume it’s because of the beer in The Percy. Going to put the toilet paper in the fridge.

Third day of this stomach bug. Living on toast and water but did upgrade to beans on toast today, just to test the suspension, as it were, and that just led to more mayhem. Thank god I can spend my Bank Holiday on the netty.

46 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Third day of this stomach bug. Living on toast and water but did upgrade to beans on toast today, just to test the suspension, as it were, and that just led to more mayhem. Thank god I can spend my Bank Holiday on the netty.

Oh feel so sorry for you mate. Don't suppose you have a Huddersfield ticket that you're now unable to use do you?