Personal Heroes

TobamorisRevenge

Are you all sons of bastards that dunno who yer parents are?

NUFC second greatest striker, and noone has anything good to say?

Talk about plastic fans!! what a disgrace!

I know who my parents are, I lost my dad last Sunday (he was anything but a bastard btw).

Some random goes and posts pictures of Jackie Milburn and I am supposed to get emotional over someone I never knew or even saw play, and to post what exactly to make you happy ????

Are you all sons of bastards that dunno who yer parents are?

NUFC second greatest striker, and noone has anything good to say?

Talk about plastic fans!! what a disgrace!

Fuck off, you cunt?

Is that what you were looking for with this obviously attention-seeking thread?

OK then. Fuck off, you cunt.

I know who my parents are, I lost my dad last Sunday (he was anything but a bastard btw).

Some random goes and posts pictures of Jackie Milburn and I am supposed to get emotional over someone I never knew or even saw play, and to post what exactly to make you happy ????

Sorry to hear that mate. My condolences.

You're right, I remember watching Jackie Milburn. He used to come on the pitch smoking a pipe in nothing but a pair of long johns. When he scored, he'd waft out his todger (which he'd decorated in a Miners Union flag) and flip it round and round until he passed out. We'd then give him a standing ovation as he was stretchered off.

Here man you tit, I was born 30 years after he last played for Nufc. Even my faffa never got to see him play. Jesus fucking wept.

my condolences.

As for the OP. A bulls knacker.

I know who my parents are, I lost my dad last Sunday (he was anything but a bastard btw).Some random goes and posts pictures of Jackie Milburn and I am supposed to get emotional over someone I never knew or even saw play, and to post what exactly to make you happy ????

Sorry about your dad just ignore that dickheads comments.

Wanker.

Yes i am sunshine.

AM a wanker, because I have pride in the region and the sucess It derived from its glorious sons.

CLearly there alot of NUFC fans who are a shame to the region as demonstrated in this thread.

Ignorant RUDE, philistines that dont deserve to be from such a distinguished area. PLease do the area a favour and jump off the Tyne bridge, because we dont need such shallow ignorant folk around here.

Disgusted at the low IQ and character many of you have demonstrated. Your an embarassmentto the club and the region!