Personal Heroes

TobamorisRevenge

Yes i am sunshine.

AM a wanker, because I have pride in the region and the sucess It derived from its glorious sons.

CLearly there alot of NUFC fans who are a shame to the region as demonstrated in this thread.

Ignorant RUDE, philistines that dont deserve to be from such a distinguished area. PLease do the area a favour and jump off the Tyne bridge, because we dont need such shallow ignorant folk around here.

Disgusted at the low IQ and character many of you have demonstrated. Your an embarassmentto the club and the region!

Tu et uno embarassmento.

Yes i am sunshine.

AM a wanker, because I have pride in the region and the sucess It derived from its glorious sons.

CLearly there alot of NUFC fans who are a shame to the region as demonstrated in this thread.

Ignorant RUDE, philistines that dont deserve to be from such a distinguished area. PLease do the area a favour and jump off the Tyne bridge, because we dont need such shallow ignorant folk around here.

Disgusted at the low IQ and character many of you have demonstrated. Your an embarassmentto the club and the region!

Careful, for every wet lettuce on the board there is a football fan as well

Yes i am sunshine.

So... you insulted everyone for not responding to your thread and what, were surprised that people shot you down?

Is this a wind up? I don't understand the lack of self awareness here.

Yes i am sunshine.

Yasser-Arafat.png

"Here! Leave us out of it!"

Yes i am sunshine.

Well done you win the award for twat of the week.