Complain to the BBC

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually I'd say we were being paranoid, but I don't think we are. Green especially admits to being a close personal friend of his then goes on to say he won't let that affect his judgement. Next call you get an NUFC fan slagging Souness, Green immediately gets on his high horse and defends him to the hilt. Jesus fucking wank!

Does this form part of your response to what you've been doing whilst others were harming the club?  If so, I'm not sure you get retrospective credit if you've only done this today. ;)

79959[/snapback]

I did it purely to f*ck them up. BBC charter means any complaints of bias have to be investigated.

Does this form part of your response to what you've been doing whilst others were harming the club?  If so, I'm not sure you get retrospective credit if you've only done this today. ;)

79959[/snapback]

I did it purely to f*ck them up. BBC charter means any complaints of bias have to be investigated.

80040[/snapback]

'Investigated' will amount to being read and deleted tbh.

They legally have to reply to it and refer it to the ECU (Editorial Complaints Unit).

80099[/snapback]

"Thank you for your complaint. We are legally entitled to pass any complains forward to the Editorial Complaint Unit where your request will either get ignored or deleted. We won't bother to inform you about the result of this decision. Regards."

They legally have to reply to it and refer it to the ECU (Editorial Complaints Unit).

80099[/snapback]

.....who will then delete it! ;)

80114[/snapback]

Who legally have to reply and post the findings on the BBC Complaints website.

Nice try though. ;) It's all part of the BBC Charter. :rolleyes:

80099[/snapback]

.....who will then delete it! ;)

80114[/snapback]

Who legally have to reply and post the findings on the BBC Complaints website.

Nice try though. ;) It's all part of the BBC Charter. :rolleyes:

80129[/snapback]

See Isegrim's reply...

It'll get buried and it's a total display of naivity if you think otherwise...

Looking forward to seeing a reply on this site mind - if it's there at all it'll be thrown out as opinion...

This whole thread just proves my point about NUFC fans. All they do is slag people off who try to do something.

80175[/snapback]

Or take the piss when people do something utterly pointless. Don't you think they get loads of emails having ago at Green et al for being biased and ignore them on the basis that football fans are the most irrational biased people of all. Quite how complaining to the BBC is going to do anything to for the good of Newcastle United or contribute to the removal of Souness is beyond me. Good luck though ;)

This whole thread just proves my point about NUFC fans. All they do is slag people off who try to do something.

80175[/snapback]

Or take the piss when people do something utterly pointless. Don't you think they get loads of emails having ago at Green et al for being biased and ignore them on the basis that football fans are the most irrational biased people of all. Quite how complaining to the BBC is going to do anything to for the good of Newcastle United or contribute to the removal of Souness is beyond me. Good luck though ;)

80178[/snapback]

You're on the list of people who are relegating this club ;)

1. Gemmill

2. Alex

80175[/snapback]

80178[/snapback]

;)

80175[/snapback]

Or take the piss when people do something utterly pointless. Don't you think they get loads of emails having ago at Green et al for being biased and ignore them on the basis that football fans are the most irrational biased people of all. Quite how complaining to the BBC is going to do anything to for the good of Newcastle United or contribute to the removal of Souness is beyond me. Good luck though :rolleyes:

80178[/snapback]

;)

80184[/snapback]

;) Couldn't answer my points I take it. What good is your email supposed to do exactly? For NUFC?

80175[/snapback]

Or take the piss when people do something utterly pointless. Don't you think they get loads of emails having ago at Green et al for being biased and ignore them on the basis that football fans are the most irrational biased people of all. Quite how complaining to the BBC is going to do anything to for the good of Newcastle United or contribute to the removal of Souness is beyond me. Good luck though :rolleyes:

80178[/snapback]

;)

80184[/snapback]

;) Couldn't answer my points I take it. What good is your email supposed to do exactly? For NUFC?

80187[/snapback]

It could alienate fans of other clubs further. That might help?

80175[/snapback]

Or take the piss when people do something utterly pointless. Don't you think they get loads of emails having ago at Green et al for being biased and ignore them on the basis that football fans are the most irrational biased people of all. Quite how complaining to the BBC is going to do anything to for the good of Newcastle United or contribute to the removal of Souness is beyond me. Good luck though :(

80178[/snapback]

;)

80184[/snapback]

80187[/snapback]

I didnt email I rang. And what points you haven't made any. You have no idea what happens at the BBC other than what is in their charter. And you are saying they won't do anything. And as normal trying to belittle the actions of another. so I stick by my :rolleyes:

And you are saying they won't do anything. And as normal trying to belittle the actions of another. so I stick by my ;)

80192[/snapback]

You're right I am saying that. They'll do fuck all imo. Again though, supposing the completely improbable happens and they get rid of Green and the others, what good will that do NUFC? You'd be better off phoning 6-0-6 tbh

And you are saying they won't do anything. And as normal trying to belittle the actions of another. so I stick by my ;)

80192[/snapback]

You're right I am saying that. They'll do fuck all imo. Again though, supposing the completely improbable happens and they get rid of Green and the others, what good will that do NUFC? You'd be better off phoning 6-0-6 tbh

80196[/snapback]

It would mean he would not have his propoganda team telling everyone how good he is. Like Goebells said tell someone something enough and they will eventually believe it.

80192[/snapback]

80196[/snapback]

It would mean he would not have his propoganda team telling everyone how good he is. Like Goebells said tell someone something enough and they will eventually believe it.

80209[/snapback]

If you think a one-off phone call from a pissed off Newcastle United fan is going to remove a commentator who's worked for them for more than 20 years then delusion has hit an all time high tbh.

Quite how Alex can be considered a :rolleyes: for pointing out the blatently obvious is beyond me.. ;)

Incidentally, Lawrenson's prediction on the beeb site for the Fulham match was a home win on the basis that Newcastle can't defend. Hardly pro-Souness propaganda.

Incidentally, Lawrenson's prediction on the beeb site for the Fulham match was a home win on the basis that Newcastle can't defend. Hardly pro-Souness propaganda.

80473[/snapback]

Did he mention we can't score either? See, it is pro-Souness propaganda! :rolleyes: