Complain to the BBC

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Incidentally, Lawrenson's prediction on the beeb site for the Fulham match was a home win on the basis that Newcastle can't defend. Hardly pro-Souness propaganda.

80473[/snapback]

Did he mention we can't score either? See, it is pro-Souness propaganda! :rolleyes:

80509[/snapback]

You're right, he never said we can't play football either.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incidentally, Lawrenson's prediction on the beeb site for the Fulham match was a home win on the basis that Newcastle can't defend. Hardly pro-Souness propaganda.

80473[/snapback]

It was pro-Souness propaganda in a way. He's been saying that all season - in his view, Souness' 'excuse' is that we've always had a bad defence, so Souness is not to blame.

80473[/snapback]

It was pro-Souness propaganda in a way. He's been saying that all season - in his view, Souness' 'excuse' is that we've always had a bad defence, so Souness is not to blame.

80548[/snapback]

What was the story behind Lawro and coaching our defence? Was he sacked, or did he walk?

80473[/snapback]

80548[/snapback]

What was the story behind Lawro and coaching our defence? Was he sacked, or did he walk?

80549[/snapback]

I think he was sacked? Not a 100% sure though.

And you are saying they won't do anything. And as normal trying to belittle the actions of another. so I stick by my :yes

80192[/snapback]

You're right I am saying that. They'll do fuck all imo. Again though, supposing the completely improbable happens and they get rid of Green and the others, what good will that do NUFC? You'd be better off phoning 6-0-6 tbh

80196[/snapback]

It would mean he would not have his propoganda team telling everyone how good he is. Like Goebells said tell someone something enough and they will eventually believe it.

80209[/snapback]

If you think a one-off phone call from a pissed off Newcastle United fan is going to remove a commentator who's worked for them for more than 20 years then delusion has hit an all time high tbh.

Quite how Alex can be considered a :o for pointing out the blatently obvious is beyond me.. :rolleyes:

80446[/snapback]

Once again proving my other posts about certain fans being ;) and preferring to slag off those of us trying to do something. Yes a one off phone call probably wont do anything. Which is why (enter whatever derogatory name you want here) I put the phone number on the post. So people could try and do something too. But no you and your :angry: mate just like having a go at others to hide your own inadequacies.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

80473[/snapback]

80548[/snapback]

Criticising our defence is pro-Souness propaganda? Fuck me gently :rolleyes:

Does this form part of your response to what you've been doing whilst others were harming the club?  If so, I'm not sure you get retrospective credit if you've only done this today. :rolleyes:

79959[/snapback]

I did it purely to f*ck them up. BBC charter means any complaints of bias have to be investigated.

80040[/snapback]

You're better off sending it here. It's more likely to be read with anything but disdain.

Then again, Waddle works for the BBC so surely he represents a Toon fans view. And i don't think Monkees Heed would heap praise on us when he could avoid it.

Gavin Peacock is pro-Toon too, sack him as well.

80561[/snapback]

Can't believe no-one's mentioned Rob Lee yet.

"Look into my crazy eyes, Newcastle will win the Champion's League!"

Once again proving my other posts about certain fans being  :rolleyes: and preferring to slag off those of us trying to do something. Yes a one off phone call probably wont do anything. Which is why (enter whatever derogatory name you want here) I put the phone number on the post. So people could try and do something too. But no you and your  :yes mate just like having a go at others to hide your own inadequacies.

80553[/snapback]

Fine, I'm still at a loss as to what good it would do Newcastle, even if it were to succeed. Perhaps I shouldn't have had a go at you for doing it but surely you can't blame others for not following suit when it will make absolutely no difference to the plight of NUFC. I might add resorting to calling people a wanker reveals the inadequecy of your frail argument.

Incidentally, he's always having a go at Boumsong, who Souness signed. Is that pro-Souness propaganda too?

80557[/snapback]

Did he specifically remind everyone that Boumsong was a Souness signing though? See, more pro-Souness propaganda. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, Lawrenson has in general shown an unhealthy bias towards Souness in the past, because they're mates. Hust like Hanson and his humble pie (where's that now). Recently though, he has been finding it harder to defend his mate, obviously. Which is why on MotD they simply didn't discuss us at all imo.

Incidentally, he's always having a go at Boumsong, who Souness signed. Is that pro-Souness propaganda too?

80557[/snapback]

Did he specifically remind everyone that Boumsong was a Souness signing though? See, more pro-Souness propaganda. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, Lawrenson has in general shown an unhealthy bias towards Souness in the past, because they're mates. Hust like Hanson and his humble pie (where's that now). Recently though, he has been finding it harder to defend his mate, obviously. Which is why on MotD they simply didn't discuss us at all imo.

80564[/snapback]

He had a go at Boumsong on MOTD following the 'Boro match.

It's only a few weeks since Souness lost the rag over Lawrenson and Hansen completely slating our comedy double-act.

They definitely give him an easy ride generally, though. Like Oliver, as soon as the sycophantic journalism gives way to a bit of honesty, poor Graeme throws his toys out, utter wanker.

80473[/snapback]

80548[/snapback]

Criticising our defence is pro-Souness propaganda? Fuck me gently :rolleyes:

80554[/snapback]

It may not be 'propaganda', but it is making excuses for Souness, yes. Don't you think that Souness is responsible for our appalling defence? Well, Lawrenson doesn't - basically, he says that it's not Souness' fault because we've always had a bad defence. Nonsense.

Any chairman that sacks his manager based on what a TV pundit says should be shot.

Just watch Sky, the anti-Toon bile has reduced since Marsh got binned, but they've still got pinnochio there to give us shit. Can't see why it's what you want like, most people despise him for it.

Typical Toon way of looking at things though, When we were good the press were twats and gave us no praise. When we're shit the press praise us too much in a plot to keep us down. :rolleyes:

It may not be 'propaganda', but it is making excuses for Souness, yes. Don't you think that Souness is responsible for our appalling defence? Well, Lawrenson doesn't - basically, he says that it's not Souness' fault because we've always had a bad defence. Nonsense.

80569[/snapback]

He may have said that initially and surely he had a point, no? He isn't saying it now though and hasn't for a while. The fact he has criticised Souness's signing - Boumsong - proves this imo.

80569[/snapback]

He may have said that initially and surely he had a point, no? He isn't saying it now though and hasn't for a while. The fact he has criticised Souness's signing - Boumsong - proves this imo.

80572[/snapback]

Lawrenson apologist tbh.

80569[/snapback]

80572[/snapback]

Lawrenson apologist tbh.

80575[/snapback]

:rolleyes: Do you disagree though?

80569[/snapback]

80572[/snapback]

Lawrenson apologist tbh.

80575[/snapback]

80577[/snapback]

I think Lawrenson and Hansen are blatantly sticking up for Souness because they're his mates, yes.

80569[/snapback]

80572[/snapback]

Lawrenson apologist tbh.

80575[/snapback]

80577[/snapback]

I think Lawrenson and Hansen are blatantly sticking up for Souness because they're his mates, yes.

80578[/snapback]

Even when they have a go at Boumsong and the defence?

Any chairman that sacks his manager based on what a TV pundit says should be shot.

Just watch Sky, the anti-Toon bile has reduced since Marsh got binned, but they've still got pinnochio there to give us shit.  Can't see why it's what you want like, most people despise him for it.

Typical Toon way of looking at things though,  When we were good the press were twats and gave us no praise. When we're shit the press praise us too much in a plot to keep us down. :rolleyes:

80570[/snapback]

I just want the media to tell the truth, which is seemingly impossible considering most of them are Souness's buddies (e.g. Hanson and Lawrenson), or are on the clubs payroll (e.g. Moncur, probably many, many others). I mean half the time the shite they spout is factually incorrect - probably the majority of the country are under the impression we got to TWO semis last year, I've heard it said so many times.

Marsh's comments about Souness never making excuses or being afraid to tell the truth on Friday night was proably the most absurd statement I have ever heard regarding football - of course it went completely unchallenged.

80569[/snapback]

80572[/snapback]

Lawrenson apologist tbh.

80575[/snapback]

80577[/snapback]

80578[/snapback]

Even when they have a go at Boumsong and the defence?

80580[/snapback]

Come on Alex, how could he not criticize Boumsong? Even Goebbels would have difficulty with that one. The tone of Lawrenson is still that Newcastle have injuries, and Souness needs more time/money though. He's never been properly criticized for his gross incompetence as far as I can remember.

Personally, I know that if the BBC said 'Souness should get sacked' FF isn't going to go 'oooh..the BBC have said we must sack him...get me the phone!'. What I dislike about the current BBC bias (becuase it general there is like) is that they#re being a right bunch of patronising bastids. Last week on Radio 5 when they had those 3 NUFC fans on they were patronising as fuck. 'There, there, lets all laugh at the whinging geordies trying to sack another manager. You're all just knee-jerk whingers. Souness isn't doing a bad job. You haven't given him time. He's got loads of injuries. Ho ho..those Geordies eh? Bless them.'