Norwich City 0 v FC Newcastle United 0 FT

Park Life

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was awful. Obviously our squad is so strong that we didn't even bring on a 3rd sub in an easily winnable game and it doesn't need reinforcements at all, especially not in the striker department. Another season chucked away on the back of performances like that, which are down to a weak squad. Scratch the gold of our first 11 and the pure, base copper of our shit squad players shines through.

FFS.

I'll settle for the point, but what a dismal result, and near the end we could have finished up with nowt.

How in the fucking world can't we win games like this.

How the fuck did BenArfa miss that sitter in the first half.

That much possession in the first half should have resulted in goals.

Ref let too many Norwich fouls build up. Can't believe Johnson got away Scot free with the snidey debuchy tackle.

Exactly, it was petulant. That Norwich fella taking a dive forced the refs hand.

Not sure if we can get it over turned as I'm not sure how aggressive Remy was being. An appeal may see Remy available for the Sunderland game

People need to recognise that was a masterful performance, we were just a bit unlucky. Early goal and it could have been 3 or 4.

This. This, this this.

We are going to beat Sunderland, I mean ffs, we destroyed Wham in the first half, managed 50-60 minutes of utter domination against Norwich. Both of those teams are better than fucking Sunderland. We will win.

We'll still beat Sunderland, I think a lot of you are overestimating how good they actually are.

It doesn't matter how good they are/aren't, it matters how much they want the win. Of late there's very little free-flowing football played in these derbies so any footballing superiority we may have is instantly eroded.

Why on earth not?

You wont have a word said against Mike either.

He pushed Remy, Remy pushed him back. They then brought their heads together. It's shit, but its what footballers do. Our lot are hardly a bunch of saints.

People can say what they want about Ashley, it doesn't bother me.

He pushed Remy, Remy pushed him back. They then brought their heads together. It's shit, but its what footballers do. Our lot are hardly a bunch of saints.

He was at it all game, man. 'can't call him'? :lol:

You can't call Johnson but you can call fans for overusing the word 'ambition'?