Norwich City 0 v FC Newcastle United 0 FT

Park Life

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shite result all round really. Should have put them to the sword but couldn't so there's 2 points dropped. Remy wants shot with shit for putting his head in, the kid takes a dive but you can't go pushing and sticking your head in, refs come down hard on it. Walk away ffs.

I'm no Shola hater (too much hateful bollocks aimed at him) but why the fuck do we continue to plod this useless tactic of bringing him on and sticking him up front miles away from the rest of the team. We stick him up there isolated yet he must be one of the most immobile centre forwards in English football. It's the same fucking shit of lumping it long to him where even if he wins a header there is no one within 20 fucking yards of him. We end up constantly giving the ball away and putting ourselves under pressure. I know a lot of fans think he's useless, which I generally disagree with, but I do agree to a certain extent as up front on his own he is completely fucking useless. Seriously, what am I missing?

I'm no Shola hater (too much hateful bollocks aimed at him) but why the fuck do we continue to plod this useless tactic of bringing him on and sticking him up front miles away from the rest of the team. We stick him up there isolated yet he must be one of the most immobile centre forwards in English football. It's the same fucking shit of lumping it long to him where even if he wins a header there is no one within 20 fucking yards of him. We end up constantly giving the ball away and putting ourselves under pressure. I know a lot of fans think he's useless, which I generally disagree with, but I do agree to a certain extent as up front on his own he is completely fucking useless. Seriously, what am I missing?

I don't hate Shola either as it happens although I do hope he and Sammy don't have any brothers and produce only female offspring. :D

I don't hate Shola either as it happens although I do hope he and Sammy don't have any brothers and produce only female offspring. :D

Sammy was decent tonight I thought. Looked like he had popped a lung at the end like.

Sammy was decent tonight I thought. Looked like he had popped a lung at the end like.

Tricky awkward player. Would be well suited to Futsal.

I thought, (like PL), he had his best game for us tonight. :D

(Still not sure whether he'll make it with us tbh).

I thought, (like PL), he had his best game for us tonight. :D

(Still not sure whether he'll make it with us tbh).

Nor am I, but a rare premier league outing - first in a while - with a performance like that suggests he's worth hanging onto for a bit longer to see what happens. He could do with reading the game a bit better and attack positioning I reckon. Needs to work on his goal threat but motm for me tonight.

Sammy's movement first half was excellent, made himself available in good positions and the other lads seemed to trust him with the ball...needs a bit more composure with the final ball but you could say that about most of the team...delivery from wide isn't a strong point tbh..

Nor am I, but a rare premier league outing - first in a while - with a performance like that suggests he's worth hanging onto for a bit longer to see what happens. He could do with reading the game a bit better and attack positioning I reckon. Needs to work on his goal threat but motm for me tonight.

To be fair, I thought Wayne Fereday was class on his debut.

The toon should've won that game 5-0 the neet. 22 shots away from home, that's not the broon ale talking neither its a fuckin fact.

As for these mackems on here saying we're obsessed. It's like people from Wigan accusing Mancs of being obsessed by them. They know that though, but them suggesting we're obsessed gives them the sense of identity they desperately strive for. We don't care you mackem idiots, we expect to win, we're not nervous, if we don't win we're shocked, and so are you. That's the way it is and that's the way it'll always be. Geordies are not arrogant cunts about anything in life, other than anything to do with Sunderland.

Saturday will definitely be an interesting one.

Glad to see the team didn't descend into a sulky mire at Cabaye being sold. I'd love it if we managed to qualify for Europe in spite of the top's desire to keep us safely midtable.