Clement Grenier

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely Kinnear's role is more in approving targets, rather than doing the actual negotiating? Surely they have someone with a history of doing high stakes negotiations as a head/chief of negotiations? Haven't heard anyone mentioned as that for us but heard of it a few times for other teams

Changed his tune a bit when not in front of Lyon fans which sounds slightly more hopeful. Same agent as Remy might also be a plus. If we slam another 2m on the table it sounds like the player isn't against coming. Ashley snacks and strokes his huge belly and ponders the inverse of the quantum law of attraction...Nah he was just looking for the jaffa cakes.

Is it;

Gren-yay

Gren-ee-ay

Gren-yur

Grain-yay

Grain-ee-ay

Grain-yay

How do you expect me to pen ditties if I don't know the pronunciation?!

Surely Kinnear's role is more in approving targets, rather than doing the actual negotiating? Surely they have someone with a history of doing high stakes negotiations as a head/chief of negotiations? Haven't heard anyone mentioned as that for us but heard of it a few times for other teams

Mike Ashley is supposed to enjoy taking the lead.

Words don't seem to mean much to this kid...gonna fit right in with Joe. Still, boy looks as though he knows how to play the game quite well. IF we manage to get him and then cabella in July, we will have a hell of a midfield to choose from. Shame they'll have no one to pass to.

You'd expect he'll either move somewhere or will sign a new contract with Lyon given in the summer he'll enter the final year of his contract.

Is it;

Gren-yay

Gren-ee-ay

Gren-yur

Grain-yay

Grain-ee-ay

Grain-yay

How do you expect me to pen ditties if I don't know the pronunciation?!

Clement!
Clement Grenier!
Everyone bar Fish knows his name!