Newcastle United vs Sunderland Match Thread

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardly bothered about this, apathy's at an all time high.

I suppose it would be nice for you lot living in the city for us to win. Apart from that cant really think of what consequence this game will have on our season, which is already over.

They are woeful. De Jong has just finished the Germany winter break and said he's played loads of 90 minutes games.

Krul

Debuchy Taylor Williamson Santon

Sissoko Tiote

Gouffran Ben Arfa Remy

De Jong

Still confident - I think there's a lot of underestimating of our team going on (even in here tbf).

Yup

A mauling it will be. Everyone will click. Ben Arfa will have one of his special days, score a hatrick and then sit on the ball, De Jong will come on and score on his debut and to round things off, Tiote will deliver one of his thunderbolts.

6-0

Yup

A mauling it will be. Everyone will click. Ben Arfa will have one of his special days, score a hatrick and then sit on the ball, De Jong will come on and score on his debut and to round things off, Tiote will deliver one of his thunderbolts.

6-0

Only you could be optimistic after a transfer window as shite as the one we just had.

Still confident - I think there's a lot of underestimating of our team going on (even in here tbf).

More to do with the years of mediocrity awaiting ahead rather than the strength in the team. Most of us would agree that on paper we're still comfortably better than them. Not that that matter much in a derby as the previous games have shown.

They are woeful. De Jong has just finished the Germany winter break and said he's played loads of 90 minutes games.

Krul

Debuchy Taylor Williamson Santon

Sissoko Tiote

Gouffran Ben Arfa Remy

De Jong

Gouffran is injured and Remy is banned

Really hope De Jong starts instead of Shola. And one thing I say before every game, Mbiwa should be starting instead of Taylor.

Other than that we should be lining up pretty much the same as we did against Norwich.

Just dropped off at the station at 9.30. Hundreds outside the pubs already, police everywhere.

Absolutely stupidity these early kick offs just making people go out earlier and probably get more pissed than a normal game.

Time that the local press start a campaign.

Really hope De Jong starts instead of Shola. And one thing I say before every game, Mbiwa should be starting instead of Taylor.

Other than that we should be lining up pretty much the same as we did against Norwich.

Apparently the only change is Shola in for Remy. :anguish:

Just dropped off at the station at 9.30. Hundreds outside the pubs already, police everywhere.

Absolutely stupidity these early kick offs just making people go out earlier and probably get more pissed than a normal game.

Time that the local press start a campaign.

:lol:

Have you noticed the 'bubble' campaign and the joint statement from both clubs lately? In fact I'm certain it was you who linked it on here. :lol:

I'd say there's a fair chance you wont get an early KO next season if they manage they get us in the cup.