Newcastle United vs Sunderland Match Thread

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could have been donated by any of our players out there today.

I'd say in a further turn of football genius Ashley's already sold them.

Utter, utter disgrace. What's the excuse this time Alan? shambles all over the pitch. I can't pin it all on Pardew as the players are the ones on the field at the end of the day. I think we've overrated a lot of these players tbh, Cabaye raised this lot up a lot more than we thought.

3-0 at home to a very poor side is just a complete joke, Poyet has Pardew figured completely out. What's most depressing is I don't even want Pardew sacked, as Kinnear will replace him. I don't think I've ever felt more depressed as a fan, even when we got relegated there was a hint of ambition to get back into the premiership and who knows, but now? fuck all whatsoever.

It's the fans that will still stick by the team and those running the club that I hate, they've done this they are why we are where we are - I reiterate, we've not been beaten by Sunderland, we've been dismantled by Mike Ashley and his regime, supported by a bunch of quislings.

I tell you what, I bet Pardew will make more of the fans going on the pitch than us losing the match.

This, he's going to be a right moany twat about that after the game. As if it had any bearing. There'll be some bullshit about how the atmosphere wasnt what he wanted today, the fans were on the lads back due to a tough window. Fucking gimp that he is, a bloke that smears shit on walls has the beating of you Alan.

This, he's going to be a right moany twat about that after the game. As if it had any bearing. There'll be some bullshit about how the atmosphere wasnt what he wanted today, the fans were on the lads back due to a tough window. Fucking gimp that he is, a bloke that smears shit on walls has the beating of you Alan.

:lol: I hope Poyet gets his brown grout out in the dressing room tbf. Get Pardew to clean it off with Kinnear's toothbrush.