Newcastle United vs Sunderland Match Thread

Kid Dynamite

:lol: I hope Poyet gets his brown grout out in the dressing room tbf. Get Pardew to clean it off with Kinnear's toothbrush.

:lol: "if Colback scores, we're smearing shit on the walls". I don't think Kinnear has a toothbrush does he? just swills the last of the pint he just mineswept off the bar round his mouth a bit.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick look at the table sees them 13 points behind us - I reckon NETD is theirs for the taking.

I know there's been many many occasions when this could have been said but if Pardew had any pride whatsoever he's resign.

I'ts five years to the day since my last game which was watching two shit NUFC/SAFC teams play a diabolical 1-1 draw. There has been absolutely no change from our point of view.

Absolutely pathetic display from beginning to end.

Pardew has been hung out to dry by the FCB, but the lack of urgency and passion is on him.

But it's easy to simply blame the manager, the players have to stand up and perform. No excuses for some of the bad decision making by HBA, Tiote and Sissoko in particular.

Congratulations to the Mackems, they've made the most out of our internal turmoil as we would if it was the other way around. Now, are there likely to be riots at St James? Protests against the regime? No, everyone will toddle off home and it'll all be forgotten by the next game. Ashley will continue his methodical rape of the club and Pardew will continue his excuses... this is the life of a NUFC supporter now, get used it.

Absolutely pathetic display from beginning to end.

Pardew has been hung out to dry by the FCB, but the lack of urgency and passion is on him.

But it's easy to simply blame the manager, the players have to stand up and perform.

Hard to disagree with any of that.

Quick look at the table sees them 13 points behind us - I reckon NETD is theirs for the taking.

I know there's been many many occasions when this could have been said but if Pardew had any pride whatsoever he's resign.

I'ts five years to the day since my last game which was watching two shit NUFC/SAFC teams play a diabolical 1-1 draw. There has been absolutely no change from our point of view.

None of the fuckers running this club have any self respect or shame, or what anyone else thinks about them. This wont bother them in the least.

BTW if anything comes from the fans on the pitch the club should get their hands on the footage from any and every game we've played at their place since it was built and ask for the same penalty to be applied for each incursion.

So basically, following that window and that performance.

We're pathetic, from top to bottom. Won't be surprised to see Daddy back on here very shortly and I can't blame him, for all we're fine in the league and they aren't Sunderland are at least showing some intensity and some desire to get above where they currently are, both in transfers and on the pitch.

While we are a fucking joke despite being in the top half.

Sissoko was shyte. just didnt look interested and gave up way to easy, i know the rest of the team did too, but he was diabolical

Aye.

Sissoko, Tiote and Santon the biggest turds amongst a steaming pile of shite.

I wouldnt mind one little bit if Haidara went onto play the remaining games of the season.

Sissoko was shyte. just didnt look interested and gave up way to easy, i know the rest of the team did too, but he was diabolical

I think it's fair to assume that diabolical has already been defined this afternoon by one Davide Santon...

He's going to AC Milan one day though so we'll let him off. He'll come good etc.

Fuck off.

Aye.

I wouldnt mind one little bit if Haidara went onto play the remaining games of the season.

Santon should never play for us again for his "efforts" to stop that goal.

Aye.

At least Tiote didn't hide. Anita was completely and utterly anonymous, save for popping up to give them a penalty.

Anita was too, gave away a pen but also an early free kick when Bardsley was going absolutely nowhere which they then almost scored from.

Sissoko needs to start performing mind because he's a million miles from living up to his reputation.