Newcastle United vs Sunderland Match Thread

Kid Dynamite

True Geordie got everything right in that. Made that pint glass look tiny as well. Honestly think 11 of him would have done better today or put half of them in hospital anyway..../Souness

Don't think French/Italian/Dutch players really like getting amongst it tbh...Looked scared and bewildered. :lol:

Edited by Park Life

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Facebook crawling with Mackems gracious in victory. #FTMs everywhere. One of my mates banging on about us being 'forever in their shadow' :lol: enjoy the win but let's not rewrite history eh?

They had to eat some shit for a good while, time for us to get second and third helpings now. Can't blame them milking it to be fair.

Aye they've had to eat some shit but three derbys in a fucking row?

I'm sorry like but that's over the top. They're fucking utter shit as a football team but we keep losing to them. Honestly man it's like Frank Spencer knocking out Mike Tyson.

If we aren't playing for Europe or cups we can at least beat this flock of shite. Pardew bent over for them today with some truly retarded tactics and FUCKING SHOLA AMEOBI IN 2014 TWO THOUSAND AND FOURTEEN.

He was wank in 2004

I remember suggesting (seriously) that Kinnear should have been sacked for being the first manager to lose at their place in 28 years. There's no way on earth I would have imagined losing three in a row so badly to them.

I take on board a lot of the stuff HF says when defending Pardew and maybe this takes me down to their "obsessed" level but I think being the first manager to achieve this feat ever (since in the 1920s they didn't have managers) should be enough for the cunt to be sacked.

Of course there are bigger problems at the club but shit like this has to be addressed.

Honestly - as much as it goes against any common sense whatsoever I'd like to see the cunt sacked for his cowardice.

He scared the shit out of our players before a ball was even kicked.

Honestly - as much as it goes against any common sense whatsoever I'd like to see the cunt sacked for his cowardice.

He scared the shit out of our players before a ball was even kicked.

It's not the first time Tom - all of his good results have been "against the odds" eg Chelsea etc - with one or two rare exceptions we've always failed to beat any team that we really should when it was most needed.

I think he's been good at times mind - and I think on occasions via motivation or tactics he's been great but he's singing from the same KFC/Wetherspoons Hymn sheet as Ashley and Kinnear.

That's 3 out of 4 january windows we've sold our best player and not replaced them. We are a selling club full stop. We have zero ambition and there's no point.

They'll try and hide any derby rage under the transfer window but its been a long time coming.

I pray to Allah this is the last season we'll ever see that stupid psychopath Pardew manage our team. I will also sacrifice a couple of beers to Thor and Odin, the goblins in the local woods and possibly travel to a shaman who can beat on his drum to get rid of the evil spirits surrounding NUFC.

Edited by Aeris

Weren't you taking your shit banter to the Cardiff forum?

I said I'd watch the match against Norwich to support Solskjaer, and look because of that they won.

Edited by Aeris

I said I'd watch the match against Norwich to support Solskjaer, and look because of that they won.

Oh my mistake. Sorry I don't actually read your posts. Normally I get sidetracked and just start thinking 'Hey look. It's that micro-penised Nord who thinks he's a woman. Wouldn't it be nice if he pissed off to the Cardiff forum or an Atkins diet forum or died or something?'

Oh my mistake. Sorry I don't actually read your posts. Normally I get sidetracked and just start thinking 'Hey look. It's that micro-penised Nord who thinks he's a woman. Wouldn't it be nice if he pissed off to the Cardiff forum or an Atkins diet forum or died or something?'

No, you are just angry because I'm only here to criticize, and never give anything positive.

Lets be honest.

We already knew , as a club, that we'd given up any pretence of passion or ambition a good while back.

Today was like the bloke who knows his lass is playing away, has almost come to terms with it, then goes on xhamster and sees her getting split in half by eleven blokes.

Painful, but no surprise.

Lets be honest.

We already knew , as a club, that we'd given up any pretence of passion or ambition a good while back.

Today was like the bloke who knows his lass is playing away, has almost come to terms with it, then goes on xhamster and sees her getting split in half by eleven blokes.

Painful, but no surprise.

Basically this!

It was like Poyet was standing on the sidelines with a glorious raging latino monster cock and Pardew a bit in the background with a tiny limp grey haired one, balls hanging down to his knees, trying to pull it desperately so it would look just a tiny bit bigger. Just pathetic.

I think he's been good at times mind - and I think on occasions via motivation or tactics he's been great but he's singing from the same KFC/Wetherspoons Hymn sheet as Ashley and Kinnear.

That's 3 out of 4 january windows we've sold our best player and not replaced them. We are a selling club full stop. We have zero ambition and there's no point.

They'll try and hide any derby rage under the transfer window but its been a long time coming.

Spot on, this.

It was like Poyet was standing on the sidelines with a glorious raging latino monster cock and Pardew a bit in the background with a tiny limp grey haired one, balls hanging down to his knees, trying to pull it desperately so it would look just a tiny bit bigger. Just pathetic.

:unsure2: