Newcastle United vs Sunderland Match Thread

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is tearing my heart out, not that Sunderland are beating us but that the club has let us get to this level where it's actually possible for the Mackems to do it. They're not as big as us, they know it, they live in our shadow, always will and will always be obsessed with us. I'm more upset by the fact that we're as poor as we are - the worst bit being that we're losing due to us being shit than them being good. The Mackems haven't achieved this, Mike Ashley's regime has caused it.

It's 100% Pardew's fault here.

Cowardly route one just because Cabaye's went. He's shown no faith in his players and they've repaid him accordingly.

Disgusting football club.

In all honesty I really don't understand why Cabaye being gone means any attempt to pass the ball around has to be thrown to the wind.

The funny thing of all this for Shola is that he actually looks a lot better when he fits around the passing game as opposed to this. He's got decent feet for a big man and can hold the ball up and pass it off when he gets it into feet.

Anyway, interested to see if Pardew grows a pair at halftime and makes some changes.

With who we've got out there they clearly don't have far lesser players.

I wasn't meaning just today btw, just in general whenever we've played them under Pardew and that includes a team that come 5th in the prem playing Brighton and Hove Albion.

This sort of gutless performance and shit tactics is why our supposedly superior players lose to this rabble. Jozy Altidore, a lad even the mackems scream about being shit is completely dominating our defenders today, knocking everything on, moving the ball on, he's basically doing what Shola should be doing for us.

2-0 isn't undeserved, they could've had more. I've seen us beaten by these and I've seen us give them a good few scuddings but I've never seen such cowardice in a derby and bewilderment. Been supporting us from the early eighties and this is THE pits, this mind.

Cowardly route one just because Cabaye's went. He's shown no faith in his players and they've repaid him accordingly.

Could he be doing it deliberately to make a point to JK and MA?

Whoa, steady Tom, you know Pardew's just a symptom of the overall disease. It starts at the top mate, Ashley is the killer of our club.

Im gonna watch Cardiff instead, go Solskjaer

I'm sure they have a forum why not go introduce yourself. I'm sure everyone will like you over there so why not stay. And never come back. You know just so you're not spreading yourself too thinly. I would hate for those dirty Welsh bastards to be short changed of any of your immense wit, hulking frame and steroid induced genital shrinkage. So long.

2-0 isn't undeserved, they could've had more. I've seen us beaten by these and I've seen us give them a good few scuddings but I've never seen such cowardice in a derby and bewilderment. Been supporting us from the early eighties and this is THE pits, this mind.

Agreed, there's not been anything we can hold up and argue about with mackems tomorrow to defend our side. We've been bettered so far today and there hasn't been many derbies you can say that about. Most of the time when we've lost there's been some contentious calls, or we've controlled the game etc. Not today.