Newcastle United vs Sunderland Match Thread

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southampton now just 2 points behind us, found a bit of form, and have a balanced squad at the moment even with a couple of injuries.

Might have a serious task holding on to top spot in your league, Alan.

Dagnabbit.. and just when we were within arms reach of that coveted silverware...

Southampton now just 2 points behind us, found a bit of form, and have a balanced squad at the moment even with a couple of injuries.

Might have a serious task holding on to top spot in your league, Alan.

The quality of their first team is immense. Lallana, Wanyama, Ramirez, Osvaldo, Lovren, Clyne, Schneiderlin, Lambert, Rodriguez, Cork, and with players like Shaw andWard-Prowse shooting through the young ranks. They're going past us with ease.

Edited by Aeris

No point in analysis of the game, what went wrong, where, etc. Losing was just an expected outcome now and things couldn't really get much worse - of course there will be those who say don't be daft man, trying to make fun of my comments, we're still mid table and out of the relegation zone. Fuck that, this for me isn't enough anymore, I'm fed up to the back teeth of the absolute dog shit served up by our club week in week out, the poor running, the wank management, the dodgy PR, the lies, lack of ambition and piss taking of the fans.

We might get a result in the next game, does that feel good to you? We might finish in the top half of the table, does that excite you? One thing we will NEVER do under this regime is win any silverware or even make an attempt at it - what's the point of this team anymore?

If people have a ST I can understand why you would still go to the game until it runs out you might as well you've paid for it. But I can't understand anybody buying single match tickets knowing the club aren't bothered today is probably a taster of how the rest of our season will pan out. Luckily we have 37 points in the bag and that should see us safe for this season but the bigger picture will be the summer window. There is going to have to be a massive investment in the team because by then more than likely Remy will be away as will Cisse & Collocini ?.We're not renewing Shola's contract theres been interest in Krull now if all this happens and maybe's more will that be the time when he says he's not investing in players and he may see it as the perfect time to sell.

What? Why is Pardew still here? Houghton was sacked for much less. And I'm not suggesting Houghton should be the manager but he made lemonade out of lemons compared to this guy.

And who the fuch am I kidding?! MA and will probably hire another nitwit.

What? Why is Pardew still here? Houghton was sacked for much less. And I'm not suggesting Houghton should be the manager but he made lemonade out of lemons compared to this guy.

And who the fuch am I kidding?! MA and will probably hire another nitwit.

You're not fooling us, scouser!

Today, at 11:30, I felt the need for a shit growing in my bowel.

I hung on until the last minute, then went and unloaded a good few kilos of proper gut waste.

The outcome of the above scenario was more of a surprise and less of a pain in the arse than today's result.

Oh, almost forgot, when can we start judging JFK, is it now, or after our summer "signings"?

Fucking cuntwash.

What? Perhaps I've missed something in translation. Wtf are you talking about?

He was just joking, your mistype of fuch instead of fuck is similar to how a scouser would pronounce the word

I hung on until the last minute, then went and unloaded a good few kilos of proper gut waste.

The outcome of the above scenario was more of a surprise and less of a pain in the arse than today's result.

Oh, almost forgot, when can we start judging JFK, is it now, or after our summer "signings"?

Fucking cuntwash.

When ever you fancy Mr Fist because nothings going to change unless Ashley has to invest heavily in the club and may find the less painful option to him is to sell the club.

Fucking cuntwash.

It was only his first January window in the position, he's spotted some lad called Mehdi Abeid playing in Greece who he'll check out.

Give him another 4 year, then we can judge. How can you expect him to operate knowing he had around £20m coming, other teams knew it too have to be careful of being ripped off so it's better to just hold that money until a transfer window around a world cup where players prices are never inflated...

Facebook crawling with Mackems gracious in victory. #FTMs everywhere. One of my mates banging on about us being 'forever in their shadow' :lol: enjoy the win but let's not rewrite history eh?

Its our lot that seem intent on rewriting bloody history and shifting the balance of power in their favour.