Newcastle United vs Sunderland Match Thread

Kid Dynamite

OUT-PLAYED ........ OUT- FAUGHT ......OUT-MANAGED ........ OUT-SCORED.

I was born after 1923 so this was a first for me, 3 in a row losses to the Mackems. FOR FUCKS SAKE!!

I had a feeling of dread about the result of this match. We never looked like winning.

Full marks to Pardew for his 3rd loss to Sunderland.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Tiote didn't hide. Anita was completely and utterly anonymous, save for popping up to give them a penalty.

He would have been better off hiding with the way he was playing. Saw that pass to Altidore?

No point picking players out today though, they can all fuck off as far as Im concerned after today. You'd think after one or two diabolical performance some of them might try and do a little better for the fans at least.

Tim Krul 6 Did what he could.

Mathieu Debuchy 6 Tireless but overwhelmed.

Mike Williamson 5 Re-birth is about done.

Steven Taylor 5

Davide Santon 3 Hearless pile of shit and has been poor for ages. No idea why he stands near dead balls. Caught on the break a million times taken off.

Vurnon Anita 4 Totally overwhelmed by the occasion but gave it a go in the way a dwarf can in a little box while being laughed at by children.

Moussa Sissoko 7 Best player must be fucked off he's having to do everything...

Cheick Tiote; 6.5 Gave it all and nearly scored.

Hatem Ben Arfa 5.5 Needs games can't blame a player who's not match fit.

Shola Ameobi 3 HIs last season and thank god.

Sammy Ameobi 7 Showed nice touches just ran out of steam.

Pardew 5 Poor prep and cowardly recourse to long ball.

Luuk De Jong 5 Seems to have trouble kicking a ball. ;)

Edited by Park Life

I think the most depressing part is I'm not at all shocked, I had a feeling we would lose before the game. I can't see us beating these unless something big changes, our players bring now passion whatsoever and I'm not sure if that's them, Pardew or a combination. Pardew's tactics are always shite for these matches.

The fact we had Shola up front is nothing short of a joke, I know we had injuries but we knew we needed a striker going into the window and we even had identified De Jong prior to it how did it take us 30 days to bring the lad in. He should have been well bedded in and starting by now.

Most disappointed with Anita, thought Sissoko was our best player. Both full backs had very poor games.

We were without our best 2 players in Colo, Remy and Cabaye's loss was key too but that was shite from Pardew. Williamson was distributing the long balls in the first half and for that fact alone, we deserved to lose 0-3.

We know there's no ambition from Ashley & co but the same has to be said on the pitch today I expected them to be fired up for this game.

Aye, I've lost a lot of respect for these players through these derbies. They seem to have no pride in themselves as they seem okay with losing to this lot as it never seems to ignite any desire or passion in them to win. I know they're foreign and the derby means little to them but howay you're the one getting stick, you're the one losing 3 in a row to a team that has been fighting relegation when all 3 games took place. Spineless pricks.

I agree with all the Anita comments btw, he was an utter shambles from kick off even when the others were okish for the first 5 minutes or so.

We were without our best 2 players in Colo, Remy and Cabaye's loss was key too but that was shite from Pardew. Williamson was distributing the long balls in the first half and for that fact alone, we deserved to lose 0-3.

Especially considering the weather. It was mindless to even consider long balls with the wind.

Aye, considering we were superb in the first half at Norwich with virtually the same team. They were so bereft of confidence or any sort of tactical organisation.

At least we've got a couple of easy games coming up...

Yeah its only Chelsea & Spurs fuckin' hell man.

Any post match interviews yet?

I almost hope they don't bother. There's not much they could say that would help, is there?

Would be interesting to have a Q&A with Joe Kinnear in the centre circle before the Spurs game, mind.

I almost hope they don't bother. There's not much they could say that would help, is there?

Would be interesting to have a Q&A with Joe Kinnear in the centre circle before the Spurs game, mind.

:lol: "if I was managaaa I would 'ave played kebab against sunderlaahnd"

Most disappointed with Anita, thought Sissoko was our best player. Both full backs had very poor games.

No idea what he was doing for the pen...Ball looked like it was running out. :lol:

One of the most enbarrassing things for me today was the 2 idiots that ran on the pitch. One of them ran the full width of the pitch to confront Pardew before a steward even moved. The second one looked like he took a swipe at a Sunderland player too. To top it off the crowd were cheering them. Easily my lowest day in 31 years of supporting this club. Worse than relegation imo