Boycott

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Hope it wasn't too bad mate

Going to ask Mrs. F. for an unfuck tonight though ;)

It was ok, just need to get a breathalyser rigged up on my phone/computer. ;)

I think it was the sports direct arena shit coupled with being turfed out of L7 for not being nice to poor Mike that was the straw that broke this camels back.

I stopped going when Hughton got sacked.

In truth, I'd been going less anyway due to annoying shit like kids and family ( ;) ), but Hughton's sacking was my line in the sand.

Thing is, it's an entirely personal decision, everyone has their own limits

I think I sometimes inappropriately can portray myself as the uber fan, but I'm GENUINELY considering fuck it off till cholesterol man leaves now. It's depressing. LeazesMag is having a field day with this, and maybe he deserves to.

It's about choices and personal decisions, if you're that sick vote with your feet, it's what used to happen before the ST culture and it sends a message that you're not happy. If you send a message and nobody listens then at least you sent it, don't send a message then there's nothing to listen to.

I think I sometimes inappropriately can portray myself as the uber fan, but I'm GENUINELY considering fuck it off till cholesterol man leaves now. It's depressing. LeazesMag is having a field day with this, and maybe he deserves to.

And still bringing Toontastic into it at every turn, including bemoaning the treatment meted out to "the poster LeazesMag" via his second Twitter persona, the fucking loon. :lol:

And still bringing Toontastic into it at every turn, including bemoaning the treatment meted out to "the poster LeazesMag" via his second Twitter persona, the fucking loon. :lol:

I dont want to bring this down to a LM rant, the daft thing is I sometimes had good discussions with him. He does have good knowledge and experience. But he just doesnt have the ability to hold a human conversation which is a shame. His ranting on here which became his ranting on twitter shows that. He also completely fabricates the past to support some sort of point he is continually trying to make to anyone who walks past. Much like the Zealot bloke at the monument with his end is nigh sandwich board.

If he was to be believed, the whole of TT was pro Ashley and anti-Fred when in fact, which was always my point, most people were in the middle. A lot actually agreed with LM but he could never see it :lol:

Fuck me - just had a look at his twitter , did Fish send him a muslim's cock pic or something?

He's ranted at him for nearly the whole of January :lol:

I eventually blocked him, sorry Fish :lol:

He's got a third :lol:

LeazesEnder @WestendMag

Bonkers.

I dont want to bring this down to a LM rant, the daft thing is I sometimes had good discussions with him. He does have good knowledge and experience. But he just doesnt have the ability to hold a human conversation which is a shame. His ranting on here which became his ranting on twitter shows that. He also completely fabricates the past to support some sort of point he is continually trying to make to anyone who walks past. Much like the Zealot bloke at the monument with his end is nigh sandwich board.

If he was to be believed, the whole of TT was pro Ashley and anti-Fred when in fact, which was always my point, most people were in the middle. A lot actually agreed with LM but he could never see it :lol:

I was never in the middle from 30th August 2008, the scumbag.

A lovely post old fella, particularly about the shit times gone by. It's understandable however that anyone through age or whatever, who started following us from Keegan onwards will feel differently than those of us who have seen us a lot lot worse than this.

JS31980122-6672567.jpg

CT: "Ah was they-ah when we were singing Ossie Ardilles black & white army."

When Ardiles in charge, CT was living life like some sort of character off Grand Theft Auto South Shields.

Miami Vice suits with the sleeves rolled up, strolling past the queue at Oz nightclub with the SCS posse, and delivering the punchline to his latest anecdote..."And so I sold the guy a corner sofa...!" *cue uproarious laughter from the gang, as CT gives the bouncer the double finger guns and sails into the club, fannies everywhere fizzing at the Sofa King's arrival*

Fuck me - just had a look at his twitter , did Fish send him a muslim's cock pic or something?

He's ranted at him for nearly the whole of January :lol:

Here's a word cloud that clearly illustrates what has been going through his mind for the last few months.

download.jpg

Here's a word cloud that clearly illustrates what has been going through his mind for the last few months.

download.jpg

I can just imagine him sitting in a chair, shouting those words out like a non-Irish version of Father Jack :idiot:

When Ardiles in charge, CT was living life like some sort of character off Grand Theft Auto South Shields.

Miami Vice suits with the sleeves rolled up, strolling past the queue at Oz nightclub with the SCS posse, and delivering the punchline to his latest anecdote..."And so I sold the guy a corner sofa...!" *cue uproarious laughter from the gang, as CT gives the bouncer the double finger guns and sails into the club, fannies everywhere fizzing at the Sofa King's arrival*

Just spat me teas everywhere you twat. :lol:

The match goers have a chance to show they want the club run properly. If you dont mind what's happening all the drama the club becoming the butt of everyones jokes just keep going. Nobody should take the morale high ground I dont go to the match now but this October I'll have lived in the North East for 40 years I love this place this is my home.Newcastle United is our club Ashley's looking after it and he isn't looking after it properly there's a window of opportunity I hope the match goers use it. If your still not sure what I'm saying read my sig he says better than I can.