Kinnear resigns!

Meenzer

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done to him tbh. Got a wage for doing next to fuck all and left a richer man. I suppose promoting Graham Carr is too much to ask

Aye pretty much, still happy this bloke is not representing the club in any capacity now. It'd be great if they did promote Carr but tbh he'll probably get his second favorite drinking buddy in to fuck up any possible transfers.

Also, can we judge him yet?

Edited by Howay

Season ticket panic?

Window has shut and coasted through with minimum expenditure. No need to keep him around now.

Using loan deals, looking to sell Cabaye and Cisse for big money, tv money at the end of the year, Ashley's key figures being moved on and out. There's not long left on the Mike Ashley train, boys.

Window has shut and coasted through with minimum expenditure. No need to keep him around now.

Using loan deals, looking to sell Cabaye and Cisse for big money, tv money at the end of the year, Ashley's key figures being moved on and out. There's not long left on the Mike Ashley train, boys.

Readying for sale?

Readying for sale?

Had he sold Cisse for 10 million euros (which they apparently would have done had Fenerbache been on their marks), it comes across as pure asset stripping to me. How much further can he solidify Sports Direct with NUFC?

I'm genuinely interested in that last bit. He has the UK as a monopoly (basically, unless you're after top line gear). I guess Europe gave a negligible growth or he'd be wanting us back in it.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

Had he sold Cisse for 10 million euros (which they apparently would have done had Fenerbache been on their marks), it comes across as pure asset stripping to me. How much further can he solidify Sports Direct with NUFC?

I'm genuinely interested in that last bit. He has the UK as a monopoly (basically, unless you're after top line gear). I guess Europe gave a negligible growth or he'd be wanting us back in it.

The no permanent signings thing had me thinking. iirc the TV money comes at the end of the year ie nowish...