Kinnear resigns!

Meenzer

13 hours ago, Renton said:

Sorry, can't feel sorry about his death, couldn't stand him.

BBC1 just stated he had a "successful managerial career at Wimbledon and Newcastle". 

Aye, that's right then. Lived longer than he deserved. 

my post from last night was me being at my most benevolent best.

14 hours ago, Renton said:

Sorry, can't feel sorry about his death, couldn't stand him.

BBC1 just stated he had a "successful managerial career at Wimbledon and Newcastle". 

Aye, that's right then. Lived longer than he deserved. 

Why Would You Say Something So Controversial Yet So Brave GIF - Why Would  You Say Something So Controversial Yet So Brave - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 1

Don’t really have strong feelings about the bloke one way or the other. I can’t really blame him for taking the manager’s job (or the even more bizarre decision to give him the DoF role later). Nor was it his fault for being palpably out of his depth (the stories about him hiding in his office at Darsley Park watching daytime tv while training took place for example). It was just another example of Ashley taking the piss out the fans, not really having a clue about football, not really caring that much so long as the club scraped by, being a gargantuan cunt again, etc. 

• Like 1

I just listened to that talksport clip. It’s basically so unprofessional from start to to finish. He actually must have rang Talksport to tell them he was getting the job before it was even announced. 

We were 13th when he had his heart attack and ended up relegated by the end of the season. Put some respect on his name.

I remember when I heard the news that his ticker was fucked I lumped on on him to be the next manager to leave. Fucking Bet Victor wouldn't pay out because the club didn't cancel his contract. <_< 

Kinear was a symptom of the Ashely regime, not the cause, true. But when you're coughing your lungs up because you've contracted covid, or when you've shit your trousers because you have a dose of noravirus, you tend to hate the symptom too. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Renton said:

Kinear was a symptom of the Ashely regime, not the cause, true. But when you're coughing your lungs up because you've contracted covid, or when you've shit your trousers because you have a dose of noravirus, you tend to hate the symptom too. 

Starting to feel bad for saying he didn't die soon enough for your liking? :lol:

2 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

I just listened to that talksport clip. It’s basically so unprofessional from start to to finish. He actually must have rang Talksport to tell them he was getting the job before it was even announced. 

That interview alone should’ve been enough for him to be deemed unsuitable for the role. Suspect his appointment was just another buffer the owner put up between him and the fans though and Kinnear did sweet FA as DoF in practice 

• Like 2