Kinnear resigns!

Meenzer

Anyone reckon that Pardew has had the balls to say either he goes or I go'?

That's plausible.

Personally think it's a combination of the cluster bomb press the last couple of days and season ticket renewal panic.

Edited by Park Life

That's plausible.

Personally think it's a combination of the cluster bomb press the last couple of days and season ticket renewal panic.

Definitely dropped his arse vote with your feet this is a token gesture .

lol i gotta be honest who fucking cares the man did nothing and will be replaced by no one, which is ultimately going have the same outcome, Kinnear , Commolli, kelly brook, fat man isn't sticking his hand in his pocket for anyone.

it's a stunt.

If we get Kelly Brook I'll volunteer to check her pocket for errant hands.

I've a strange feeling about Pardew. There was something not quite right about him in the post match and his usual media flair was missing when the Mail bloke got hold of him.

Something inside so strong?

You think he's out the door too? Or He's said "Joe or me", or something else?

Tactical move by Ashley get rid of Kinnear to placate the fans as soon as he got wind of the ST situation all he's bothered about is £££s.

Hopefully it'll make him think twice about stitching the fans up over tiny amounts. Dropping a few league places with a half empty sradium means he could lose out in upto 10m.

Perhaps this was a pre-arranged decision between Ashley and Kinnear. Get us through 2 windows without signing anyone Joe, and then you can go. Job done.

De Jong has a purchase fee. So that should really count as a signing.