Kinnear resigns!

Meenzer

Welcome news though not expecting much to change. If anything, hopefully it might lift the mood at the club and our game. I can picture APs cheesy grin already...

Newcastle United can confirm that Joe Kinnear has this evening resigned from his position as Director of Football with immediate effect.

The Club will be making no further comment.

As concise as ever. I bet Pardew's looking forward to his first question at his next conference. Anyway, job done, a nice little earner while it lasted.

I know it's hard to credit him with "planning" but if the cunt sat down last summer and decided to waste two windows while attempting to deflect the flak by appointing a scapecoat it went completely to script.

We shouldn't forget who the real problem is.

I know it's hard to credit him with "planning" but if the cunt sat down last summer and decided to waste two windows while attempting to deflect the flak by appointing a scapecoat it went completely to script.

We shouldn't forget who the real problem is.

On the other side of the coin, perhaps we did actually have money to spend and Kinnear has paid the price for fucking up so many deals?

I really don't think Ashley cares that much about the fans' opinion of him to go to the trouble of appointing a lightning rod.

As concise as ever. I bet Pardew's looking forward to his first question at his next conference. Anyway, job done, a nice little earner while it lasted.

Yeah he'll be "go on ask us another one"

I've a strange feeling about Pardew. There was something not quite right about him in the post match and his usual media flair was missing when the Mail bloke got hold of him.

That probably had something to do with getting turned over by a very average team at home in a local derby with not even a sniff of a fight.

On the other side of the coin, perhaps we did actually have money to spend and Kinnear has paid the price for fucking up so many deals?

I really don't think Ashley cares that much about the fans' opinion of him to go to the trouble of appointing a lightning rod.

Not sure if it was Douglas or Bird who suggested yesterday than Kinnear and the lack of spending were an attempt to get Pardew to resign.

Made me think about the win being dedicated to Mike in a whole new light... A surreptitious " SUCK MY BALLS" to the fella :lol:

It's all conjecture innit.

Not sure if it was Douglas or Bird who suggested yesterday than Kinnear and the lack of spending were an attempt to get Pardew to resign.

Made me think about the win being dedicated to Mike in a whole new light... A surreptitious " SUCK MY BALLS" to the fella :lol:

It's all conjecture innit.

Think he's getting ready to do a runner meself. Tight ship, no permanent signings for two windows...It smells like a sale probably early summer

He hasn't been at the training ground for nearly a year and just a handful of home games. Gone. GONE!

Edited by Park Life

Think he's getting ready to do a runner meself. Tight ship, no permanent signings for two windows...It smells like a sale probably early summer.

That's what I've been thinking Parky as you've said 40/50 million to replace the players that'll be off in the summer he wont invest that in the club.