I had a dream last night.....

Smooth Operator

that a bloke in my office died, we all went to his funeral and afterwards I was standing alone near the cemetary when the supposedly dead bloke walks past me. So I follows him to the bank where he is given a cheque for millions of pounds. I follow him after he leaves the bank and heads to the airport, on route I ring a few people from the office to tell them what's happening, they meet me at the airport and we confront the bloke.

I then woke up confused and think to myself what a funny dream, then it dawns on me! The bloke in question has just took over control of the lottery syndicate at work hasn't he! And he's a bender to boot so his honesty is already in question!

A preminition me thinks.

that a bloke in my office died, we all went to his funeral and afterwards I was standing alone near the cemetary when the supposedly dead bloke walks past me. So I follows him to the bank where he is given a cheque for millions of pounds. I follow him after he leaves the bank and heads to the airport, on route I ring a few people from the office to tell them what's happening, they meet me at the airport and we confront the bloke.

I then woke up confused and think to myself what a funny dream, then it dawns on me! The bloke in question has just took over control of the lottery syndicate at work hasn't he! And he's a bender to boot so his honesty is already in question!

A preminition me thinks.

80053[/snapback]

You can just come out and say Wacky you know. We dont need names, but its fucking obvious to everyone. ;)

Poor dwarf bastard gets some stick on here like, it's just as well god blesses these midgets with a canny sense of humour.

Anyway it wasn't Wacky, couldn't be, I said a bloke at work and Wacky's dole scum! He's addicted to skunk you know, ever since someone in the Byker Wall told him it gets you high! Thick as fuck!

A preminition me thinks.

80053[/snapback]

I would keep a close eye on the shit pushing bastard, to have your lottery winnings stolen is one thing, by a raving hom is another.

Make sure he puts the right numbers on as i used to work with this right thick cunt who ended up costing us a monkey on the irish lottery through not checking the tickets properly

;)

I had a dream once in which myself and Libby (from Sabrina  ;) ) were inside a linen closet  ;)

80127[/snapback]

Dunno who she is. Made me think of Libby Kennedy though of Neighbours which is never bad. The epitomy of borderline.

A preminition me thinks.

80053[/snapback]

I would keep a close eye on the shit pushing bastard, to have your lottery winnings stolen is one thing, by a raving hom is another.

Make sure he puts the right numbers on as i used to work with this right thick cunt who ended up costing us a monkey on the irish lottery through not checking the tickets properly

;)

80092[/snapback]

Hello! :rolleyes:;)

I was flush that month!

I had a dream once in which myself and Libby (from Sabrina  ;) ) were inside a linen closet  ;)

80127[/snapback]

Dunno who she is. Made me think of Libby Kennedy though of Neighbours which is never bad. The epitomy of borderline.

80132[/snapback]

jennaleighgreen1wp.jpg

80127[/snapback]

80132[/snapback]

jennaleighgreen1wp.jpg

80140[/snapback]

Hound tbh!

I had a dream once in which myself and Libby (from Sabrina  :rolleyes: ) were inside a linen closet  ;)

80127[/snapback]

80132[/snapback]

jennaleighgreen1wp.jpg

80140[/snapback]

Hound tbh!

80156[/snapback]

You haven't watched the show ;) (I'd like to point out I don't watch the show anymore)

I had a dream once in which myself and Libby (from Sabrina  :rolleyes: ) were inside a linen closet  ;)

80127[/snapback]

80132[/snapback]

jennaleighgreen1wp.jpg

80140[/snapback]

Hound tbh!

80156[/snapback]

You haven't watched the show ;) (I'd like to point out I don't watch the show anymore)

80158[/snapback]

gone blind tbh

Poor dwarf bastard gets some stick on here like, it's just as well god blesses these midgets with a canny sense of humour.

Anyway it wasn't Wacky, couldn't be, I said a bloke at work and Wacky's dole scum! He's addicted to skunk you know, ever since someone in the Byker Wall told him it gets you high! Thick as fuck!

80077[/snapback]

Don't see how that refutes the allegation of a pound of Wacky's love sausage up your back passage tbh.