Winter Olympics

Meenzer

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are dentures the equivalent of silicon implants for an Odontophiliac?

So how many times did you have to re-read this word in order to type it out correctly after you googled the definition? :lol:

I am suggesting at least four...

And I'm also suggesting that at least on one occasion you typed in a double "l".

I've got to admit that I love the figure skating. The Russian pair were dynamite. Not sure if that was a replay shown from the day before, all we seem to get here are the X-Games type sports which I'm not into, but being on a left leaning youth orientated channel, it is to be expected. Rad dude...

So how many times did you have to re-read this word in order to type it out correctly after you googled the definition? :lol:

I am suggesting at least four...

And I'm also suggesting that at least on one occasion you typed in a double "l".

Tooth fucker

838643400.gif

:lol:

Vanessa Mae is competing in the Women's Giant Slalom tomorrow.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/winter-olympics/26229380

Aye :lol: , this one.

vanessamae2.jpg

I'm petitioning for tiddlywinks to be an Olympic sport so I'll get a bit of training in now, get some sponsorship from a company to keep the dole off my back whilst I train and hopefully in a few years I'll be a competing Olympian cosying up to Vanessa in the Olympic Village after our events have finished. "So Vanessa, you say your bed isn't very comfortable? Did you not get allocated the 'Comfyfit Suite' like me?........What?.........of course you can see it. Drink up."