Monroe Transfer

Remy Cabella - signs from Montpellier

Remy jumped ship, he has no intention or want to come back to us

fucking hell "please mercenary cunt who couldn't wait to get outta here, please come back"

They're all mercenary cunts.

We only loaned him for a year so he had no choice but to "get outa here".

He scores goals so Id happily have him back.

Yes but he basically said if we tried to sign him he'd rather give it a miss

Oh come off it Tooj, the number of sitters cisse has wasted since his ridiculous dip is higher than the number of goals hes scored.

Hes shot.

Nah not having it.

Surprisingly I'm in full agreement with ct on the Remy front. My opinion of all footballers is so low that I now couldn't give a fuck about them. All I want is to see them do the business for us. Not that I think he'll be back like.

I also agree with tooj about cisse. Yes he's missed chances but the amounts of shite service he's had is staggering. As is pardews decision to play him wide. He gets caught offside so much because he's making good runs that no one has been able to spot quickly enough. He's lost all confidence in the service he's going to get and that's effected him. Hopefully if Cabella and De Jong can provide some consistency there he'll flourish again.

Are we still in for this clement grenier kid too? Encouraging if we get him and a new striker on top of cabella and the good de jong

can't replace Cabayes position, can't playing #10 if de jong is being put there, he'll play like we've used ben arfa (isn't as good imo either)

either way i'm expecting a similar outcome for this transfer, badly utilised, tactics won't suit him, subbed off for a defender or a runner

i don't get it like, if he's hot property and hasn't had any "issues" with the club, why the fuck (money aside because surely we can be beaten there as well) would he want to come here

Who else is really after him? They held on because he went to the World Cup and thought some new parties would come in, he didn't play a minute so it was still just us.

I thought the Cabella deal was all sorted ?

It is, I just posted that so people could read what we're buying.