Newcastle Vs Tottenham

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still feel the bad feelings.

It's more apathetic frustration than furious anger, like it used to be, and should be, for me. Because I know nothings going to change as long sad this fat cunt is in charge

0-4 against Spurs. :lol:

Masterful stroke selling Cabaye, no way in hell are we going to get anywhere near Europe without him in the side.

More season-long loan signings in for next season so we can win safety by February again and wash our hands of another season.

We're never getting shot of Ashley.

Basically Remy and Cabaye are/were our only goal threat. The stats showed that. We sold one and will be losing the other. Ashley thought a striker who hasn't played for a year was going to make up for it when he loaned De Jong. Totally ignoring the fact that most players take 6-12 months to bed in. He will be flummoxed as to why we are playing like we are

we are jawdess supa jawdess pardew is our king

Fans that go to the matches must be cringing now at the most popular chant is a bit shit

You know, if you had two more brain cells, you'd start to bark.

Is anyone even that bothered anymore? That's the biggest of all of Ashley's crimes. He's killed the enjoyment a passionate and loyal fan base can get out of the club.

I'm more bothered that we've given Spurs (a club I don't like) and Sherwood (he's so smug) a helping hand towards the top 4 than anything else tbh.

That was painful, very painful.

If DeJong was injured then fair enough if that's why he was pulled. If not, then Pardew should be hung by his cock from Gray's monument for leaving Cisse on for 90 minutes.

Having Cisse on the pitch was like Tottenham having an extra man or us being a man short.

At least Pardew got it right with Santon who was giving a nightmare performance as a defender.

I was surprised to see Debuchy and Guffran start, made me think we could make a game of this with them back.

BenArfa did absolutely fuck-all while he was on.

I believe it is time for Pardew to quit or be sacked as he obviously has no motivational powers, and is not good enough to move us forward. It is no use claiming loss of Cabaye, loss to injuries etc etc. We have lost to poorer teams than us when we have been at full strength.

Didnt want to go tonight which is a first. Walked out after the second. Can't sit and watch it anymore. Pardew playing santon then repeatedly hauling him off early when hes had another mare. Ashley is the main issue but pardew isn't far behind. Til ashley fucks off I find it difficult to see whats keeping my interest.