Have you had enough yet ?

trooper

I would imagine the 48,000+ who went to the match ( I use the term loosely ) are waking up this morning feeling like they were mugged for their entrance money . Ashley & co may as well be wearing masks & stripey jumpers with swag bags. I would imagine anyone going to the last few games would have a fair chance of getting your money back under the trade descriptions act. But it's not just the last few games is it ? Its been going on for years we all know the history thats gone on under Ashley it's fucking rubish. Honestly I was amazed at the turn out last night the weather was appalling & yet still everyone goes . I'd like to ask a couple of questions

1.) Why bother going when there's no interest from the club of winning anything ?

2.) What's the big attraction for going when the owner wont invest in the team ?

3.) Massive financial investment wil be needed in the team come the summer ( actually it's needed now ) will it happen ?

4.) Have you had enough under this regime ?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm blaming you for the 4-0 defeat last night, if you had of left we might've drawn 4-4 like against Arsenal ya inconsiderate shite ;)

Hehe I did leave, straight after the second, 58 mins gone I was in the strawberry.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-angry-players-orders-6704034

Smacks of desperation the season done you stupid twat. This will be for "our fans" its a publicity stunt look at me I'm training them hard even had them in for 9.45. Fuck off man who do you think your kidding.

When asked if his players were listening to him Pardew snapped "They better get the mesage because they're going to get it loud and clear this week"

Edited by trooper

I don't know why people don't get that there's not much else he can do.

The wind is out of their sails and it is because the best player at the club left and Mike is a fucking cheapskate.

He's trying to put the best possible spin on things because that's all he can do.

Nobody here would turn down Pardew's wages and most people here despite talking tough on the internet probably take more shit at work than they'd like to admit.

I'm not saying there aren't better managers out there but they aren't coming here until somebody shoots the fat man.

The wind is out of their sails and it is because the best player at the club left and Mike is a fucking cheapskate.

He's trying to put the best possible spin on things because that's all he can do.

Nobody here would turn down Pardew's wages and most people here despite talking tough on the internet probably take more shit at work than they'd like to admit.

I'm not saying there aren't better managers out there but they aren't coming here until somebody shoots the fat man.

Hes doing to ben arfa what he did with tevez and mascherano at west ham. Hes a fucking idiot. Dont get me started on his management of santon and costantly hauling him off early cos hes a liability at left back

In a nutshell. Pardew is a problem, but he's not THE problem. And you solve nothing by getting rid of him.

In a nutshell. Pardew is a problem, but he's not THE problem. And you solve nothing by getting rid of him.

Aye im not saying he should be sacked. There's no point, hes clueless though and pisses me off that hes prepared to lose face and be undermined constantly by big mike. He must be a right spineless rat, not many managers would put up with the shit that goes on here.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-angry-players-orders-6704034

Smacks of desperation the season done you stupid twat. This will be for "our fans" its a publicity stunt look at me I'm training them hard even had them in for 9.45. Fuck off man who do you think your kidding.

So you'd prefer he didn't come out and say their effort was unacceptable and make them train harder? Or would that just have you on here ranting that that's what he should have done? The whole fans thing is obviously aimed at putting a bit of pressure on the players, hopefully make them have a think if that level of effort is ever acceptable when that many peoples happiness is dependant on your performance, regardless of what's to play for.

Their motivation has gone, through a combination of lack of ambition in the market, being out of the cups and any footballer with half a brain seeing top 4 is out of reach. The extra training probably won't change that but he's got to do something, weird to think it's just a PR stunt and he isn't genuinely worried about how bad the next couple of months could get.

Move to Australia get a tan, and watch links. It would be easier than how it is at the minute

Weather is nice. A lot of our land is above the water. Ashley is still a prick from here though. ;)