Have you had enough yet ?

trooper

In a nutshell. Pardew is a problem, but he's not THE problem. And you solve nothing by getting rid of him.

A better manager would increase our possibilities to succeed on the pitch, just like better players would. Don't see how that's debatable. Yes Ashley is the main problem but that shouldn't mean ignoring other issues.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A better manager would increase our possibilities to succeed on the pitch, just like better players would. Don't see how that's debatable. Yes Ashley is the main problem but that shouldn't mean ignoring other issues.

the fact of the matter is that ashley chooses his replacement. this is the man that thought joe kinnear was a good idea as director of football. pardew isn't great but his replacement could be so much worse.

to answer the OP, yes i've had enough. but like a strung out smackhead, i keep coming back for more pain

The wind is out of their sails and it is because the best player at the club left and Mike is a fucking cheapskate.

He's trying to put the best possible spin on things because that's all he can do.

We've scored in 1 game from 8.

Cabaye's only been gone 4 games.

The problems with Pardew were apparent before Cabaye went anywhere.

He's a fucking idiot.

Should have held his hands up last night as he was tactically outdone. Pinning it on the players stinks of Di Canio style desperation and they're going to turn on him even more if he keeps blaming them.

Pardew isn't great but his replacement could be so much worse.

There's times when i take that view and times when i don't.

Last Christmas he should have gone after losing 10 in 13.

He looks well on his way to repeating that abysmal run now.

I don't know why people don't get that there's not much else he can do.

The wind is out of their sails and it is because the best player at the club left and Mike is a fucking cheapskate.

He's trying to put the best possible spin on things because that's all he can do.

Nobody here would turn down Pardew's wages and most people here despite talking tough on the internet probably take more shit at work than they'd like to admit.

I'm not saying there aren't better managers out there but they aren't coming here until somebody shoots the fat man.

I agree in the main but Pardew is not blameless when it comes to the recent performances.

It's a strange situation. I haven't been calling for him to go solely out of the fear of who could replace him. THAT is indicative of how fucked up our club has become for me.

Edited by ADP

I would imagine the 48,000+ who went to the match ( I use the term loosely ) are waking up this morning feeling like they were mugged for their entrance money . Ashley & co may as well be wearing masks & stripey jumpers with swag bags. I would imagine anyone going to the last few games would have a fair chance of getting your money back under the trade descriptions act. But it's not just the last few games is it ? Its been going on for years we all know the history thats gone on under Ashley it's fucking rubish. Honestly I was amazed at the turn out last night the weather was appalling & yet still everyone goes . I'd like to ask a couple of questions

1.) Why bother going when there's no interest from the club of winning anything ?

2.) What's the big attraction for going when the owner wont invest in the team ?

3.) Massive financial investment wil be needed in the team come the summer ( actually it's needed now ) will it happen ?

4.) Have you had enough under this regime ?

Newcastle 4 Arsenal 4

Or numerous other games you could mention. That's why people go and will continue to go.

Newcastle 4 Arsenal 4

Or numerous other games you could mention. That's why people go and will continue to go.

That was over 2 years ago so what your saying is people have been going for the last 2 years in the hope of a repeat preformance

Pardew clearly doesn't have a clue what to do now. He looks as fucked off with the whole situation as the players do. There is absolutely no leadership at the club. When the second goal went in last night the only player who seemed to say anything at all was Krul, the rest of them just wandered around aimlessly with their heads down. Pardew stood there at the edge of his technical area saying nothing at all.

But leadership needs to come from the top and there is absolutely no evidence of that at all. I'd be surprised if any of the players have seen Ashley more than a handful of times and of course we never hear anything from him. Every press release that comes from the club is completely forced and offers no insight at all.

The man who owns the business doesn't give a fuck about it so why should his employees. It's us supporters who do actually care who are getting absolutely shafted. I think I'm nearly at the point where I would bouycot the matches if I thought it would actually lead to anything. But until there is an alternative out there to the fat cunt, I really don't see the point.

We've scored in 1 game from 8.

Cabaye's only been gone 4 games.

The problems with Pardew were apparent before Cabaye went anywhere.

He's a fucking idiot.

Should have held his hands up last night as he was tactically outdone. Pinning it on the players stinks of Di Canio style desperation and they're going to turn on him even more if he keeps blaming them.

You're claiming that Cabaye leaving isnt the reason for our downturn in form whilst accusing someone of being a fucking idiot?

Really?

Edited by ChezGiven

Just a quick question at this moment in time is the club up for sale ?

I think it's always been for sale since he bought us. He thought he could sell us quickly and make a profit. Then he actually looked at the books and realised that was no where near possible but that never changed his desire. I just think he wants his money back now.

There's only one person at the club who is responsible for our pathetic also-ran status and it's Mike Ashley. For him, and him alone, this season is going exactly to plan. Pardew can't be happy at the complete lack of backing, support, or any investment in the team whatsoever - he keeps spouting his bullshit so he can keep the biggest job he'll ever get. The players can't be happy at seeing our best player sold with no replacement and the absolute lack of any interest in the club from higher-up surely percolates through to them. They're on holiday already, Pardew is out of his depth and has been hung out to dry, and Ashley doesn't give a fuck as long as we stay up.

There's only one person at the club who is responsible for our pathetic also-ran status and it's Mike Ashley. For him, and him alone, this season is going exactly to plan. Pardew can't be happy at the complete lack of backing, support, or any investment in the team whatsoever - he keeps spouting his bullshit so he can keep the biggest job he'll ever get. The players can't be happy at seeing our best player sold with no replacement and the absolute lack of any interest in the club from higher-up surely percolates through to them. They're on holiday already, Pardew is out of his depth and has been hung out to dry, and Ashley doesn't give a fuck as long as we stay up.

Yup.

Pretty much. The fact that we haven't had a MD/Chairman in over six months shows how rudderless we are, not to mention how little of a fuck Ashley clearly gives.

Newcastle 4 Arsenal 4

No. People go cos they love Newcastle, they dont love newcastle because of an exciting game, its so much more than that. If you dont know I really cant be bothered to tell you.

Point is, Ashley is slowly draining the passion from the club and supporters

No, I'm saying people go for the love of football and the possibility of anything being possible over 90 minutes.

You mean the possibility of the possibility of anything being possible, no?

I would also say with lots of players due back, 36 points still to play for and only 8 points off Europe, talk of the season being over is utter shite.

Fancy a wager? We'll not be within 10 points of an European spot come the end of the season.

You're claiming that Cabaye leaving isnt the reason for our downturn in form whilst accusing someone of being a fucking idiot?

Really?

No, I'm claiming Pardew's limitations were clear before Cabaye left. He went on a similar run of losing 10 out of 13 last season as well.

Cabaye played West Brom and Swansea and Hull. He's a big miss for those games he could lift us, but he isn't coming back is he, so if we're forgiving performances like last night, like the Mackems and like Cardiff (because we were without Cabaye) then we only have a fuckload more shite to look forward to.

Fancy a wager? We'll not be within 10 points of an European spot come the end of the season.

Think you've lost enough money due to Newcastle this week ;)

Classic

Bar the 5th Finish, you have to go back over ten years to find us in a better league position at this point in the season !