Current valuation of 2013/14 NUFC Squad.

trooper

Think Krul and Sissoko are undervalued on there. I'd say Krul is now in the 15m bracket and Sissoko somewhere around there. We don't own Remy or Jong so that list is a bit misleading.

I only posted it to give us a rough idea of what Ashley could get if he starts his asset stripping in the summer. Obviously we ignore the valuations of Remy & De Jong now if we take away the values of players likely to be away in the summer there'll be sod all left to sell. Plus the valuation of the squad will resemble a championship team.

Edited by trooper

He isn't gonna spend any money man.

You really think that? The difference between last summer, this Jan, and this coming summer is that due to loans and contracts ending we'll be well short in numbers.

I think we haven't spent any money since Jan 2013 because Ashley et al simply think we don't need new players that badly, that'll will survive without (they've been proved right in that regard).

You really think that? The difference between last summer, this Jan, and this coming summer is that due to loans and contracts ending we'll be well short in numbers.

I think we haven't spent any money since Jan 2013 because Ashley et al simply think we don't need new players that badly, that'll will survive without (they've been proved right in that regard).

Look at the squad, look at the teams we've put out the last few games link that with the players who'll be off in the summer. With out massive investment we'll end up a championship team and the prospect of relegation very probable . As you point out there's been no real investment in the club for over a year and its quite possible he might only get loan players in next season . In fact that may well be his next 5 year plan to have the least amount possible of bought players with the rest of the squad made up of short term loanies. Who knows what he's thinking but I'll be highly shocked if he invests a vast amount in the team in the summer.

Ashley will spend least amount of money he deems necessary to keep us in the league. Theres not s chance of a player signing any where near 10m or above. Namely because we can't attract that calibre of player anymore and secondly cos hes wanting to recoup as much money as he can before a sale. The longer we take to sell the worse the team will get. I honestly believe that.

Ah, the old 'asset stripping' thing again. Because he's made a habit of selling all our best players every window. As opposed to one max every window.

Things are bad enough without threads centered around someone moaning about something they simply presume.

Well what else could you presume from this prick's actions? Even the most silliest cunt can see we are a risk of going down with the current squad next season. And if he's going to spend peanuts to bring in monkeys as replacements to keep the club from being relegated then the future of the club is bleaker than I could ever have imagined, and I imagined relegation months ago. Why would the prick accept relegation and miss out on the TV revenue for starters? Or is Ashley that fucking daft about football that Pardew is hoping for more slaughters like the one against Sunderland and Tottenham in order to convince him to put more money into transfer funds?

This would be the biggest laugh of all time if it not were for what is at stake for the club.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion though. Personally I don't think he's worth half that. I think HBA's valuation is a little generous too. Off contract at the end of next season and not being able to cement a spot in this side. He'll go on a free transfer...

And yet Fish thinks that people are making him a scapegoat!

Bit catty there lovely. The Fish make you look silly recently ol' chap?

Edit: Nevermind. Found it. Answer: Yes, very.

Edited by toonotl

He's not going to be able to sell the club if he asset strips, and given how diabolically the team is playing currently, he's going to know he needs to spend to keep us afloat. We will buy people, just not enough for us to be competitive at the top of the league.

So I have a question for debate.

What do you guys think the roster is going to look like next season?

Shola, Gutierrez, Obertan, Marveaux I think are as good as gone. Remy I don't think will want to come back. Ben arfa and Cisse I think will be strong possibilities of being sold. Coloccini is a question mark. Debuchy and Krul I feel were good enough this season to merit interest from "bigger" clubs and if offered the right price I think we will sell. If some or most of these goes through we become a very depleted team in quality/depth. Do you think we actually go out and try to bring back quality even if it's on the cheaper side? Or do you think that we go young and let players like Bigi, Sammy, Vucinic, ect. get a real shot at the team?

So I have a question for debate.

What do you guys think the rooster is going to look like next season?

Shola, Gutierrez, Obertan, Marveaux I think are as good as gone. Remy I don't think will want to come back. Ben arfa and Cisse I think will be strong possibilities of being sold. Coloccini is a question mark. Debuchy and Krul I feel were good enough this season to merit interest from "bigger" clubs and if offered the right price I think we will sell. If some or most of these goes through we become a very depleted team in quality/depth. Do you think we actually go out and try to bring back quality even if it's on the cheaper side? Or do you think that we go young and let players like Bigi, Sammy, Vucinic, ect. get a real shot at the team?

I think it'll look like, I say I think it'll look like this;

foghorn_leghorn-5226.gif

:good: