10 clubs I hate (in order)

McFaul

10 Clubs I hate

Im not a pacifist, theres loads of football clubs I just dont like, either because of their players, their managers or more often than not their supporters. As Im in a shit mood and have an hour to kill I thought Id write my top 10 cunt list, and the reasons why I hate them.

1 Sunderland

I dont like mackems. I worked there for years, absolute tramps. It sounds bigoted, and there is too much bigotry in the world, but their accent is a disgrace to vocal chords. They nearly all smoke and they exist to hate us. Theres times Ive watched games and wanted Sunderland to win because occasionally the baring of their result has influenced our league place, but I always feel guilty. I dont want banter with them, I want fuck all to do with Sunderland towny mackems. Its no exaggeration to say they hate Newcastle United, everything Newcastle upon Tyne is and geordies more than they love their own club and city.

2 Liverpool

There are times I hate them more than the mackems even. Was summed up by Steve McManaman (who is a grade A cunt) in the paper, saying Carroll would take longer to settle at Liverpool because theres more pressure and theyre a club on a much higher level than Newcastle? Fucking what? For starters you could play for Real Madrid and the pressure would be no greater than it is here. Even Souness the cunt said the pressure and focus on you managing Newcastle United is greater than he found it at Rangers and Liverpool, and theyre only on another level because they have a rich owner no other reason.

They havent won the title for 24 years, and havent even come close to it, I just dont get why theyre regarded as special. You could write a fucking book on why theyre cunts, two books even, and its not just the football club. Its the attitude of scousers too, theyre not all twats, but Ive met so many Ive just wanted to smack, the ones who accentuate their horrible accents too, Im honestly grimacing writing this about them. My dislike of Liverpool is significantly greater than my dislike of Everton and I dont like them neither.

3 Tottenham

The most undeservedly mouthy fans of them all. Patronise Newcastle no end, when the fact is our last 20 years has been better than theirs. They couldnt fill 36000 till Jol took over now theyre claiming to be the Real Madrid of the south. Suck me clems. Big support in London and Jerusalem, no where else.

4 Everton

Fucking tramps. Waaays ya tlophies??!?! is all you get out of them when the fact is if youre under 26 theyve won one cup in your lifetime. Absolute hovel of a place, and yet another club whos fans are obsessed with us. Mickey mouse club in my eyes with a spor of the support we have, never take any shit off these over-achieving paraffins.

5 Leeds

Got family who support Leeds so I know a lot about the club, been to Elland Road for loads of games which havent involved Newcastle.

Now I dont want to get in to a big club debate. Newcastle dont have the recent history to call themselves a big club, but in my opinion only three or four clubs do. What I will remember about Leeds this season is this comment from Allan Clarke.

He said: Jermaine is doing a great job for Leeds, the fans love him, and he is already with the biggest club hell ever play for.

Lets face it, Leeds are far bigger than Newcastle, so Jermaine should stay at Elland Road and become a real hero there.

It really is like comparing The Titanic to the Shields Ferry, the arrogant deluded bastard. They are a shit club in a city which isnt even football orientated, and listening to the crack last week, something along the lines of Leeds were 15 points above Norwich five months ago, and now theres been a 13 point swing. I dont want to laugh at a teams misfortune, but theyve lost too much momentum to think theyll go up in the play offs, and I love it. I hope they stay in that league forever, a league smaller club Newcastle has never been in in its 118 year history I may add. Shit club, shit fans. Pipe down and stay down. The funny thing is Bates was a great chairman in January 2010, and Grayson was the next Mourinho, these days Bates is seen as the anti-christ and Grayson their worst manage ever who shouldve been sacked earlier.

6 Celtic 7 Rangers see here https://moderndaydoilum.wordpress.com/2013/12/31/rangers-and-celtic-two-of-the-biggest-clubs-in-eh-werruld-aye-right/

8 Aston Villa

I was in with them in the Holte End and every myth peddled about Newcastle was being spouted all around me, and every stereotype about brummies fulfilled. If we relegated anyone I would seriously hope we wouldnt be so small time to make flags about a non rival team. Fucking what a set of wanks.

From now on I will take extra satisfaction in doing these small time wanks, they are nothing, they are nothing to me and most toon fans, but the sheer delight they took in our relegation will live long in the memory, the toon fans who were there were dignified and showed more class than what most supports would, but despite the pain of relegation, my pride in being geordie was magnified 10 fold in seeing the difference between us and them.

9 Barcelona

The global bumming they receive is beyond parallel, theyve been marketed very very well over the last decade, well I dont buy any of this UNICEF bollocks as anything other than a publicity stunt designed long term for their supporters to accept shirt sponsorship. Its a very cynical attitude to have but Im not their biggest fan. They extremely good PR, I can see through it.

10 Boro

Hate us almost as much as the mackems do. They want us to care but we dont really. Shit hole place like most of the places South of the Tyne in the North of England, and they soaked in jealousy of Newcastle and Newcastle United. Common as fuck most of their fans.

Other special mentions for Nottingham Forest, Portsmouth, Fulham, any Italian club, Wolves and Man City

I wrote a "20 worst Eurovision songs of the 2000s" blog post once. It was very cathartic. Cath would have had a seizure reading it though.

Good stuff Stevie, you're at your best when there's a bee in your bonnet.

Chelsea, has to be Chelsea for me. Just hate everything about them, aside from Mourinho who I do have some time for. Got no respect for anything they do, that goes for any club that buys success (I like Man City more really because Chelsea got there first).

I never want Liverpool to do well, I have no time for them and I've always, always been bitter towards Spurs. I think as a kid I hated seeing Sir Les and Ginola (with Lee my two favourite players growing up) playing for them, and I've never had time for them since. Always saw Arsenal as a decent, classy club with Spurs their inferior, irritating, mouthy neighbours.

Dislike Sunderland but I'm not a Geordie so I'm not going to pretend I dislike them for who they are and where they're from.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

Yeah Millwall - no explanation required, I think Gloomy sums it up best. Zenit St Petersburg - pretty sure it was their supporter group demanding that the club stop buying black players because it went against the traditional cultural heritage of their homeland or something ridiculous like that. The two Glasgow clubs too but generally any club whose supporters use it as a platform to express political, racial or religious commentary - which means most Serie A clubs there.

I never want Liverpool to do well, I have no time for them and I've always, always been bitter towards Spurs. I think as a kid I hated seeing Sir Les and Ginola (with Lee my two favourite players growing up) playing for them, and I've never had time for them since.

This. Absolutely gutting when I was a kid - they were my favourite players at the time too.

I dislike a lot of clubs but I honestly wouldn't say that I hate any of them, I'm just not concerned enough about them to feel hatred.

I hate that kind of comment.

Well, not really, figure of speech innit

Decent read Stevie. Although "any Italian club" made me laugh :D

:lol:

Highlight for me without a doubt.

Good article (article?). Nice rant Stevie. No use of 'wrongun' throughout though? Disappointed.

Nee Chelsea or Man U, Stevie? :lol:

Here's an old Arsenal view from a similar thread:

Arsenal:
The girly screams of some of the Premier precious players started with these cunts, never seen a side have so many hard done by players and a hard done by manager, always conveniently ignored the fact that they've always had some dirty hacking bastards of their own, I could still smack that blonde moonfaced cunt, Dixon every time I see his face on MOTD for his hatchet job on Ginola when they did us 2-0 in the QF of a cup we could've won that year, Bergkamp got away with fucking murder but never got pulled up for it, he was the epitome of a sneaky bastard. Van Persie against Wolves sums these cunts up, nowt to do with him, little wrong with the tackle, probably didn't even see it, but trying to dive in and confront the wolves kid for the refs benefit, typical Arsenal twat of a player. Likewise Viera, I swear this cunt had carte blanche from refs in our games to commit 6 fouls before the ref would give him a yellow, compared to one of ours getting carded straight off. Their faces when they spat the dummy out and lost three nailed on points in that 4-4 was priceless. SBR telling SKY that they needed to learn how react when they got beat was priceless too when Parlour got sent off, I used to listen to talk-ins then, fuck me, their fans were unreal. Talking of their fans, yes, they're a big club, but they have quite a few hangers on and band wagon jumpers as well, I remember Paul Goddard netting the winner at highbury in front of 19K in the late eighties and their travelling support was always tiny for games up here, even the season they won the title. But when it comes down to it, a bigger set of fannies playing the game, you'd fail to see.

I'll also add that they hit the CL gravy train at exactly the right time, cemented their place in the top 4 and their newer younger fans seem to have this idea that they've always been an elite club and never been average to shit. Wrong. Also laugh when they sneer at the likes of Man City and Chelsea who are just a different shade of cunt to themselves.

The thing I hate about Arsenal is that they were first "tourist" club - I remember at Highbury for a night game (I think it was a 0-3) and them taking a corner at the north bank and the whole end lit up as about a third of the cunts took photos - the Fast Show Modern Football Arsenal fan was absolutely fucking spot on.

10 Clubs I hate

Im not a pacifist, theres loads of football clubs I just dont like, either because of their players, their managers or more often than not their supporters. As Im in a shit mood and have an hour to kill I thought Id write my top 10 cunt list, and the reasons why I hate them.

1 Sunderland

I dont like mackems. I worked there for years, absolute tramps. It sounds bigoted, and there is too much bigotry in the world, but their accent is a disgrace to vocal chords. They nearly all smoke and they exist to hate us. Theres times Ive watched games and wanted Sunderland to win because occasionally the baring of their result has influenced our league place, but I always feel guilty. I dont want banter with them, I want fuck all to do with Sunderland towny mackems. Its no exaggeration to say they hate Newcastle United, everything Newcastle upon Tyne is and geordies more than they love their own club and city.

2 Liverpool

There are times I hate them more than the mackems even. Was summed up by Steve McManaman (who is a grade A cunt) in the paper, saying Carroll would take longer to settle at Liverpool because theres more pressure and theyre a club on a much higher level than Newcastle? Fucking what? For starters you could play for Real Madrid and the pressure would be no greater than it is here. Even Souness the cunt said the pressure and focus on you managing Newcastle United is greater than he found it at Rangers and Liverpool, and theyre only on another level because they have a rich owner no other reason.

They havent won the title for 24 years, and havent even come close to it, I just dont get why theyre regarded as special. You could write a fucking book on why theyre cunts, two books even, and its not just the football club. Its the attitude of scousers too, theyre not all twats, but Ive met so many Ive just wanted to smack, the ones who accentuate their horrible accents too, Im honestly grimacing writing this about them. My dislike of Liverpool is significantly greater than my dislike of Everton and I dont like them neither.

3 Tottenham

The most undeservedly mouthy fans of them all. Patronise Newcastle no end, when the fact is our last 20 years has been better than theirs. They couldnt fill 36000 till Jol took over now theyre claiming to be the Real Madrid of the south. Suck me clems. Big support in London and Jerusalem, no where else.

4 Everton

Fucking tramps. Waaays ya tlophies??!?! is all you get out of them when the fact is if youre under 26 theyve won one cup in your lifetime. Absolute hovel of a place, and yet another club whos fans are obsessed with us. Mickey mouse club in my eyes with a spor of the support we have, never take any shit off these over-achieving paraffins.

5 Leeds

Got family who support Leeds so I know a lot about the club, been to Elland Road for loads of games which havent involved Newcastle.

Now I dont want to get in to a big club debate. Newcastle dont have the recent history to call themselves a big club, but in my opinion only three or four clubs do. What I will remember about Leeds this season is this comment from Allan Clarke.

He said: Jermaine is doing a great job for Leeds, the fans love him, and he is already with the biggest club hell ever play for.

Lets face it, Leeds are far bigger than Newcastle, so Jermaine should stay at Elland Road and become a real hero there.

It really is like comparing The Titanic to the Shields Ferry, the arrogant deluded bastard. They are a shit club in a city which isnt even football orientated, and listening to the crack last week, something along the lines of Leeds were 15 points above Norwich five months ago, and now theres been a 13 point swing. I dont want to laugh at a teams misfortune, but theyve lost too much momentum to think theyll go up in the play offs, and I love it. I hope they stay in that league forever, a league smaller club Newcastle has never been in in its 118 year history I may add. Shit club, shit fans. Pipe down and stay down. The funny thing is Bates was a great chairman in January 2010, and Grayson was the next Mourinho, these days Bates is seen as the anti-christ and Grayson their worst manage ever who shouldve been sacked earlier.

6 Celtic 7 Rangers see here https://moderndaydoilum.wordpress.com/2013/12/31/rangers-and-celtic-two-of-the-biggest-clubs-in-eh-werruld-aye-right/

8 Aston Villa

I was in with them in the Holte End and every myth peddled about Newcastle was being spouted all around me, and every stereotype about brummies fulfilled. If we relegated anyone I would seriously hope we wouldnt be so small time to make flags about a non rival team. Fucking what a set of wanks.

From now on I will take extra satisfaction in doing these small time wanks, they are nothing, they are nothing to me and most toon fans, but the sheer delight they took in our relegation will live long in the memory, the toon fans who were there were dignified and showed more class than what most supports would, but despite the pain of relegation, my pride in being geordie was magnified 10 fold in seeing the difference between us and them.

9 Barcelona

The global bumming they receive is beyond parallel, theyve been marketed very very well over the last decade, well I dont buy any of this UNICEF bollocks as anything other than a publicity stunt designed long term for their supporters to accept shirt sponsorship. Its a very cynical attitude to have but Im not their biggest fan. They extremely good PR, I can see through it.

10 Boro

Hate us almost as much as the mackems do. They want us to care but we dont really. Shit hole place like most of the places South of the Tyne in the North of England, and they soaked in jealousy of Newcastle and Newcastle United. Common as fuck most of their fans.

Other special mentions for Nottingham Forest, Portsmouth, Fulham, any Italian club, Wolves and Man City

The yam yams should be higher. classless twats