Pardew Approval Rating

trophyshy

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pardew has been fucked over but he knew what he was signing up for. He's bottled games since Cabaye went - he pretty much conceded the spurs game before a ball was kicked.

Meanwhile, Laudrup is unemployed....

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pardew has been fucked over but he knew what he was signing up for. He's bottled games since Cabaye went - he pretty much conceded the spurs game before a ball was kicked.

That is a very good point... would he come here though?

Love the fact Laudrup always looks bored on the touchline.

Probably not.

"So Michael, if you could just talk up our players and how weez vulnerable to bigger clubs just before that window that would be great"

Thats just the media man, always forcing poor old Pards to advertise his players in public. Just the media :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I'll be delighted to get someone better. I'm just saying that with big players due back, and a fairly easy run in, he could still get us into Europe (with his best player sold as well).

Would that justify a sacking?

Flip flop fly

Last year he was a fraud.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/28926-alan-pardew/page-253?

Stay simply 'cos the alternative doesn't bear thinking about. He's probably the best we've got available to us who are willing to work under MA's conditions.

I don't reckon that's true tbh, a lot of people taking that line but unless you are One of the elite, mega rich clubs in any nation you're not going to get tons of cash and be pressing for trophies every year, there is a very small number of clubs who do that.

We're not entirely exiting in our current state but were a damn site more stable than other clubs, Fulham just got Magath after all, we can still attract managers, we just aren't doing cause we have one.

I don't reckon that's true tbh, a lot of people taking that line but unless you are One of the elite, mega rich clubs in any nation you're not going to get tons of cash and be pressing for trophies every year, there is a very small number of clubs who do that.

We're not entirely exiting in our current state but were a damn site more stable than other clubs, Fulham just got Magath after all, we can still attract managers, we just aren't doing cause we have one.

The thing is that's just on the surface. There's a tonne of rumours about what goes on behind closed doors and I can't see any manager worth his salt putting up with it for long tbh.

We're still a real prospect for a manager and perhaps a promising up and coming manager would be a nice alternative to Pardew but off the top of my head I can't think of any :unsure2:

Pardew's probably got just enough ability to have us finishing mid table with the transfer policy the club has in place. Finding another manager like that who's also willing to suck up to Ashley wont be easy. He's not going anywhere.

I'm not sure I coud agree with this. In fact I don't at all with any of it. I don't think we're stable enough to be considered a viable Premier League team after this season and I don't think we can attract better, proven managers. What the club has acheived this season is papering over the cracks of relegation which is waiting next season.

Anyway, that lovely woman in your avatar is over here this week. A nice distraction.

What the club has acheived this season is papering over the cracks of relegation which is waiting next season.

Pretty much this, if MA doesn't invest heavily over the the summer we will be prime relegation candidates for next year which is frightening to think about.

Got a bet on with a WHUFC fan at work that we will finish above them this season, seemed safe at the time :blush2: