Pardew Approval Rating

trophyshy

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If were honest we all know what's needed now its not a different manager and a couple of new players. We need the club sold to someone who actually gives a fuck and who knows how to run a football club.

Fuck it, we need a new club. Something that will bring the entire city together, a show of solidarity, we'll call it Newcastle UNITED.

The thing is its no joke the last few years the clubs been made to look a laughing stock in the eyes of the football world.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-cant-allow-high-6715697

Refusing to throw in the towel on Europa football.

Honestly is there no end to the shite that he spouts.

He might as well be walking up and down Northumberland St wearing a placard begging people not to boycott the Vila game.

Edited by trooper

I agree with those who say he's a decent enough, but not a great manager. Looking at all the managers we've had since Sir Bobby, who's really been better than Pardew? Can't think of anyone.

We should be aiming higher yes, but as long as we've got Ashley there probably won't be a better manager out there who would want to come here.

Even when you look at more ambitious clubs (apart from the teams challenging for the title), I can only see Martinez as a more talented manager. Sherwood? He'll do a Roeder.

Regardless of who owns the club, and how little they support the team, we have a starting XI consisting entirely of full internationals from some of the best international teams in the world.

Krul - Holland

Debuchy - France

Mbiwa - France

Colo - Argentina

Santon -Italy

Sissoko - France

Anita - Holland

Tiote - Ivory Coast

Ben Arfa - France

Remy - France

De Jong - Holland

Most of them are playing a lot shitter than they ever have currently. That is down to the manager. Either his coaching methods or

his motivational abilities are dogshit and Id welcome someone like Poyet. He can get shit players playing well. It shouldn't be too hard to get good players playing well

I've always found the "full international" bollocks a bit much like. Most of them don't get starts and a lot of them haven't even been selected for their squads in ages. You could blame Pardew for that, but a load of shite get international caps all the time.

Not to mention half the teams in the league could list 11 internationals in their squad.

He said premier league survival was the priority ( a few months after nearly been relegated).

What the owner hasn't said is that we're not allowed to finish higher than 6th, which is what Fish has pulled out of his arse.

Where've I said not allowed?

I've said that both Pardew and the rep at the fans forum have said the Cups are an unwanted distraction from the league, which means they do not want Europa league positions, which means below 6th.

Mongtard

Regardless of who owns the club, and how little they support the team, we have a starting XI consisting entirely of full internationals from some of the best international teams in the world.

Krul - Holland

Debuchy - France

Mbiwa - France

Colo - Argentina

Santon -Italy

Sissoko - France

Anita - Holland

Tiote - Ivory Coast

Ben Arfa - France

Remy - France

De Jong - Holland

Most of them are playing a lot shitter than they ever have currently. That is down to the manager. Either his coaching methods or

his motivational abilities are dogshit and Id welcome someone like Poyet. He can get shit players playing well. It shouldn't be too hard to get good players playing well

Our coaching team sucks. Pardew can sometimes manage to get the right system against a certain team and grind out a result. You have to give him that. However when it comes to developing players long term and building a 'team' with a certain approach to football he's clueless.

Some would again argue to what extent Pardew is responsible for this considering there's no vision or ambition coming from the top. If he could do better with the proper resources and support You could go on about it in circles all day long. There's no definite answer here. We've got a shite owner and a limited manager, which is just about the right combination for a mediocre lower mid table club. Change one, and we could do a little better. To make considerable progress though we'd have to change both.

"I just cannot tolerate an owner whose stated ambition is fixed. 6th to 10th."

Btw bored with this now ;)

How is that saying "allowed"?

Does Ashley really have to spell it out though? Everything about how the club is being run screams mid table mediocrity.

We're a rudderless ship, if there's any direction at all left to whoever is running things day to day it'll be to keep spending down or even better, become an even leaner operation. The limit to our commercial operations by whomsoever is left to cope seems to be to sponsorship with papa fucking johns with a bogof offer for season ticket holders. :lol:

Sooner the For Sale sign goes up the better hopefully someone with knowledge of how to run a football club will buy it . Btw if they wanted to appoint Keegan as manager & Shearer as his understudy I'm fairly sure that would a match made in heaven for players & fans. Ah well I suppose I can dream.

Some people are really missing the point here I feel. When you more or less have to play players who are patently out of form it erodes not only that players confidence and ability but also that of the players around them. In an ideal situation you have the squad to ride out the lack of form in players by moving them out of the first team and replacing them with someone of sufficient quality. This way you prevent the out of form players confidence disappearing altogether and insulates he rest of the team against it. If you're playing alongside players who are making the wrong decisions, turning the ball over, going missing in defense etc then it will naturally begin to eat away at your belief in your team and even your own ability. This has clearly happened to a number of out players. The buck stops at Ashley on this front as we don't have the squad to cater for injuries, loss of form etc and subsequently when things go wrong it can quickly snowball.

It is worrying that we get hammered regularly. However, his hands are completely tied. Its to hard to judge him under the circumstances. There is no point in sacking him at the moment. I'd give him another month or so. If we havent improved by then then the players need a kick up the arse and a new manager might be the only way.

Edited by Holden McGroin